Survival:Trigon's Prison, more like I Survived the Lag or nah?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Benn 10, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Benn 10 Committed Player

The lag in the new rendition of survival mode is quite intense. It feels like you are doing more to successfully complete your weapon mastery combos then actually surviving the fight. And as the fight progressed the lag seemed to intensify tremendously. I had heard that it was seriously laggy when it first went live. So I decided wait to the weeked with hopes that it would be good to go by the weekend. And a few hot fixes later it seems to be a continued issue. Is anyone else game play effected by this?
    • Like x 5
  2. Lightws Dedicated Player

Yes we all know it is on every server. I reported to loche that both of the teams who finished R6 had tremendous lag which is both EUPC and USPC. However they are working on it so hold tight.
  3. Ice Lantern New Player

Having a squishy Ice tank probably didn't help either. ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Benn 10 Committed Player

Lol
  5. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I only ran once with a PUG but experienced no lag on PS4. Have had PS3 players tell me disconnects and lag are brutal in there though
  6. Benn 10 Committed Player

I ran it earlier in the day yesterday and was lag free for myself, but a few others in the group was complaining about receiving some serious lag. Then I did a later run with mostly league members and the lag was some sort of vicious for myself as well as others. Everyone in my group was on PS4, I even recorded one of the later rounds and as we progressed the lag seem to get more and more intense.
    • Like x 1
  7. Benn 10 Committed Player

Gotcha, I get that they are working on it. But this content is suppose to be for a limited time I gather. And the more time we are at a disadvantage it's taking away our time to enjoy this limited time content.
  8. Dogico Loyal Player

How far did y'all end up getting?
    • Like x 1
  9. Benn 10 Committed Player

The 5th round boss, I was trying to inv you back so you could get your bronze shirt but you had already logged off.
  10. Dogico Loyal Player

Lol it's all good dude, I'm not too big on SM shirts anyways. Solid run for a 7 man.
    • Like x 1
  11. zorile New Player

The lag is real or I'd call it video skip. Either or it was there farther we got the more people it affected
    • Like x 1
  12. Benn 10 Committed Player

Yeah our boys did pretty good, we even got the round bosses down halfway. It was a bit soild for a first try, now if we can only get pass that lag maybe we can be in business. Lol
  13. Benn 10 Committed Player

It seems like it was happening the same way In our run. At first I wasn't Having Video skipping issues. And then out of no where it got really bad for me. It was like a domino effect it started with one person and then everyone was affected.
  14. Twilight Man New Player

I've had to stop playing operations and a few alerts/raids due to the lag on PS3.

The PS4 vs PS3 struggle is officially getting real for me.

Choices to be made...
  15. Benn 10 Committed Player

The crazy thing is all of us on the PS4 have been having lag issues as well.
    • Like x 1
  16. kav Committed Player

Round 7 so far (Completed 6, failed at 7). But holymoly, this Cyborg is mad as a big f- truck. I heard some lag issues here and there but I didn't see much issues myself.
  17. Benn 10 Committed Player

Lol umm dude he was referring to the group he was apart of he ended up dying and leaving in round 2.
  18. kawe Loyal Player

I'm surprised to hear ppl have lag issues on PS4 now too.

I was in there quite a few times, and I never lagged. Lucky me then I guess.
  19. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I've pugged once and unfortunately there were a few ps3 players so the lag was real bad .
  20. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

Working as intended, gotta make it harder somhow.