Survival Mode Preview: Trigon's Prison

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

That's what you said about the last survivor mode in science cells.
  2. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Unless you're Britteny and Select Few.
    • Like x 1
  3. Zezimar Committed Player

Wasn't the stream supposed to be already on ? I converted Pdt to my timezone ( brussel) and it says 11pm wich was 1h30 ago
  4. Schimaera Devoted Player

Anyone found these corpses/skeletons of the "avenger-like alien worms" in the Wastelands? Thought Spytle said something like that. I never saw one of those anywhere - just the Bonespires raging into the sky...
    • Like x 1
  5. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Any word on what the reward style is ?
  6. chipzes Committed Player

Was anyone else thinking of Mass Effect when you saw that worm? :D
  7. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Will this one be infinite? Past round 10?

Anyway I'm excited that Survival Mode is back. Yeah.

But in my honest opinion please make the CR requirement between 106 or 108 instead of 100.

Edit: lol, I just read the last patch of test notes. I see the requirement is 106cr so thank you for raising it higher.
    • Like x 1
  8. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

What are the awards? Hopefully not the exoshirts again, I say that because they are currently broken from what they originally looked like.
    • Like x 1
  9. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

• New Awesome, Trigon-themed, shirts for rounds 2, 4, 6, 8, 10.
    • New Trigon-themed Base items (some perfect for your League Hall)
    • 20 total rounds
    • New Unique rewards for rounds 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20

I'm assuming the starting waves will be 110 then goes up?
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

Wow, i'm glad that they put some more work into these new styles! Both the Trigon-shirt and base-items look amazing!
    One can only hope there is a matching pair of legs to that Trigon-shirt after round 10 :D
  11. kawe Loyal Player

That shirt, do want, very badly. *grabby hands*
    • Like x 1
  12. The Hunter New Player

oh . i have qus !! what best gear for pvp legends pvp gear or pvp gear i'm in pvp legends die so fast i don't know why
  13. TechBender New Player

lol
  14. Elusian Crowd Control

I had some Dune deja-vu. Don't know why <<
  15. Parker Level 30

Sometimes I feel Mepps gets a little joy from our pain and suffering from trying to complete survival mode...
    • Like x 2
  16. R4MP4G3 J4CKSON New Player

17. Wildboy Committed Player

Whew! Close quarters that. Like the Marx Brothers scene in the train cabin with everyone stepping over each other!

When the announcement said Trigon's Prison I thought the boss space was much too small for 8 and that we'd probably get the Avatar of Sin chamber.
  18. Erkki Messias New Player

I would like to ask the directors of the DC, when are you going to get the players.
    You guys are already update the projetantando 41, but neither the t6 raids station running without bug.
    Example of T6 Raid Lockdown, parabens by impos challenge you in Mepps, we can not see the mobs and not the Boss.
    This game ta getting more ridiculous day, the Halls of Power l dlc was released full of bug, and you guys do not fix it, that lack of respect srs directors.
    • Like x 1
  19. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I would rather time be spent fixing the problems in the Halls of power dlc then a new survival mode be added people paid for the dlc and its still buggy and I don't even want to start about the missing briefing so fix the dlc's first they were paid for and should be working at 100% .
    • Like x 1
  20. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

I'm so happy at the furniture and shirt. The pet trinkets I'll try not to hype about, I doubt I'll get to round 8 :(
    • Like x 1