Survival Mode Preparations

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MarvelHawkeye, Feb 12, 2021.

1. MarvelHawkeye Well-Known Player

To prepare for this survival mode, I'm preparing by getting all of my gear up to date. I wasn't too interested in the content of the most recent episode so I have to play some catch-up.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to participate in the last survival mode event that we had since I was taking a short break from the game. I'm really looking forward to seeing what all of the fuss is about! If you have any tips for me, I would really appreciate them.

Will you be participating in this survival mode event? If so, how will you be preparing?
    • Like x 1
  2. nawanda Loyal Player

Yes. By buying a second set of elite gear. Other than gearing up, and maybe levelling a few artifacts instead of sitting on the nth metal, I’m not sure what prep anyone can do.
    • Like x 1
  3. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Im leveling up my dps gear and artifacts plus amulet of roa so i can troll this time around
    • Like x 1
  4. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Equipment, SP, artifact, yes of course this is important if you want to advance above round 10 (last time if you were a very good healer or tank, you could even reach round 5 with bad pugs, with averages up to round 10), but the most important aspect is a group, a well-played group or at least a group of good players. We have somewhere 2, maybe 3 weeks left before the start ... personally, I would advise to devote this time to finding potential group members ... (it's a pity that the developers said so late, when the CM will be), but if you do not have a stable group you will be able to find at least one person and this will greatly increase your chances ...
    • Like x 1
  5. Fwames Well-Known Player

Qwa bombs!
    • Like x 1
  6. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Catheter, bed pan if you've got shaky hands works well too. A dozen cases of mountain dew. Which will fill the catheter.
    • Like x 3