Survival Mode Fortress of Solitude Thoughts

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ForumJunky, Apr 1, 2015.

1. ForumJunky New Player

Let go ahead and discuss our thoughts here. I love SM II hope everyone has fun and enjoys SM good luck to everyone
  2. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

BEAT IT ALREADY...come one now...make it HARDER...JK...

I have yet to try it and probably will see if some of my elite buds are on tonight and give it a go...
    • Like x 1
  3. ForumJunky New Player

Just beat 1st and 2nd Round, little tough a lot to learn but it will be easier soon :)
  4. ArtOfFreak Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  5. Niguyver New Player

I'm going to wait till it drop on ps so I can see shouts of 114+ must have dps and role gear sigh
  6. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Tied it with a pug and holy ****! :eek: I don't care what it takes that shirt will be mine! :mad:
    • Like x 2
  7. Niguyver New Player

what shirt?
  8. Snix Dedicated Player

Best the first two rounds and got a Blue Chest. Meh but I'm happy lol.
  9. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

114+...no...it will be 115 CR and 200+SP and....must have both roles...

Rage Tanks preferred
    Nature healer preferred
    Quantum and Celestial DPS preferred

Oh wait there is the Throne Raid setup...same we will see for SM...
    • Like x 2
  10. Inpent New Player

well if you are dps you should have your support gear
    • Like x 2
  11. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

I really want to know the Round 11-20 Rewards ! Last time they were demon pets, I can't imagine what they are now.
  12. Inpent New Player

sad but true a plus for me as my main been nature since start and my alt always been rage tank :)
  13. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I have 3 of the powers listed and my SP maybe fine it is my CR that is hindering me. I just did not feel like grinding on AF II like I did with WotL II...this last DLC bored the crap out of me and I lost interest in the content really fast...

Funny thing is...I'm now just getting around to liking it...LOL...do not know why...LOL
    • Like x 1
  14. Niguyver New Player

I hate the community
    • Like x 1
  15. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

That's why you find a fun, friendly league that doesn't care what power you are ;)

One of our Fire tank's just went to Rage, but we'd still play with him as Fire (maybe lol)
    • Like x 1
  16. drkhrt1 Well-Known Player

Rounds 3 and 4 very easy.
  17. Dogico Loyal Player

Nobody beat round 11 last time, right?
    • Like x 1
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Correct. No pets went out last time.
    • Like x 4
  19. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Just curious, when Trigon's Prison comes back around, will the CR be raised or will it be the same as last time, allowing us a better chance to get the pets ?

They look so cool :eek:
  20. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

I'm sure Apathy would happily change that record for this SM soon enough! :)[IMG]
    • Like x 3