Fixed Survival Mode Bosses Reseting Health

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Japamas, Mar 14, 2021.

1. DryFire New Player

I don't know what else we are supposed to do here. I believe I (DryFear, USPS) should be given the checkpoint for King Shark, Round 16, the rest of the group already had the checkpoint. We could not have gotten any closer. Our tank pulled so he still had aggro, we had our dps close to the boss to try to prevent resetting and our pets were doing constant damage. There is no doubt in my mind we should have passed this.
    • Like x 1
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Nothing to add here but your vid seems set to private
  3. AberrantAngel Committed Player

Just ran round 16 last night King Shark reset on our group 7 times. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.
  4. PrincessAqua New Player

My group is on xbox n king shark just reset his health 2x on us at round 26 in sm. When are you guys going to fix this?
  5. Bo Zombie1 New Player

We have been running 25-26 the last few days on XBox and King Shark keeps resetting. Two nights ago we had him at 40%, yesterday he reset every time we tried. Here's a video of our last attempt:

Please fix this, it is extremely frustrating when he dodges a couple of orbitals and resets his health.
  6. Dazuz New Player

Bump.

I'm pretty sure the update on 26th made it worse.
  7. Caroline Dedicated Player

The last time I did SM and a boss reset for me was on R20. Zeus went from 10% all the way up to 100% and a lot of people say it's intended to work that way.
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

King Shark got an update in today's hotfix. Please let us know if you see a difference.
  9. AberrantAngel Committed Player

Round 16 King Shark reset on my group. Shark was at about 35% health left when he did it.
  10. Bo Zombie1 New Player

It just happened again for us:

I'm not really sure what we should do...
  11. Dazuz New Player

Just to bump, and to add in: took less than a minute to get it to reset today.

This is definitely way worse than before the fixes.
  12. Mighty Fear New Player

Despite all of our efforts to try avoid him to reset, by baiting his melee attacks etc, it's still reseting like theres no change at all and we keep wasting our time hoping it gets fixed.
  13. Mighty Fear New Player

After a few more tries, I got the fealing that he starts reseting after someone dies, somehow thats triggering it. Whie we manage to survive with 0 deaths, he never reseted.
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We expect to have another speculative fix out this week.
  15. Cozminot Level 30

Not sure if this helps, but in our run last night our back-ups moved King Shark to the ceiling and he reset due to that.