Supreme Legion Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by High Eminence, May 11, 2020.

1. High Eminence High Eminence of Krypton

Hey guys and gals of DCUO! Supreme Legion is doing a new round of recruiting. We don’t USUALLY recruit from the forums or twitter but sometimes we get some really good members this way. Just harder without seeing the person we’re recruiting ingame. But hey we’re gonna give it another shot anyways. I don’t check my forum messages often so shoot me a message ingame or on twitter. My twitter name is High Eminence, the handle is @BrandonP1229. My ingame name is High Eminence. Cr 200 or above. We’re a pretty down to earth league. We run regularly but we also like to sit and bs and makes styles and decorate bases and just build friendships. We’re pretty close knit and everyone in the league is like family. We are an iconic league and the current character tributes take are; Superman, Conner Kent, Jon Kent, Lois Lane, Batman, Nightwing, Redd Hood, Damian Wayne, Thomas Wayne, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Red Arrow, Barry Allen, Miss Martian, and Spawn. (I know the last one isn’t DC but oh well lol) . The only requirements we have are; Have a mic, have legendary or have bought episodes, be 18 or older. So hmu if you’re interested at all.