suppressor turret usefulness pve and pvp

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Echephyle, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Echephyle New Player

I used to always fly around with a suppressor turret and it helped me alot leveling up and well into t2 content. However, i find it dies alot in fos raids and not very useful in pvp. Worst of all, after i die and respawn, i cannot just recast when i get up or the cooldown timer comes on immediately and i have no turret for an extra 15seconds.

What is you experience with the turret in higher level content? How about as a higher level pvp player.

I love flying around with the turret since it looks badass but want to maje sure it's not a liability by taking up loadout space when i can fill the slot with another useful power (like intimidation or sleep dart)
    • Like x 1
  2. Echephyle New Player

3. SlayingDaimon New Player

I find that the suppressor turret is most beneficial in PvE and it's better to run battle drone, speed drain, or word of power instead for PvP. This is especially true in lair battles and 2v2's but 4v4+ you can get a break if you want to use it.