Supply Drop - For the Home of the Brave

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by hhussk01, Jul 17, 2021.

1. hhussk01 New Player

Hello all!

I doubt I've ever posted in forums, but I've been playing since 2011. And for the last couple of years, I've been trying to piece together a patriotic build.

Yep, one with some stars and stripes and so on.

It's going good - I'd say, powers and all, I'm 70 to 80 percent there. But I figured I'd make a special request, because of this idea I had.

DCUO Devs: With your levels of creativity, you've been customizing a lot of utility belt options. I was hoping to generate some interest in a Supply Drop that has Stars or Stars and Strips, or even fireworks with some Red, White, and Blue in them.

Now I realize we're a multi-national coalition of heroes. I'd actually love to see my British Isles Counterparts, and those from the Great White North, also get some luvin. Basically, everywhere you have a server would be a cool idea. That way, if you open up to a new country, we could make it an event.

Anyhow, thanks for your time. I've decided to post more frequently, so I'll see you all around.

BattleMode