Superman vs Batman: Top 10 Reasons Superman Wins!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Battle Man, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

Love me some Batman and some Captain Marvel. Supes is just ok to me. Captain Marvel has the wisdom of a god. So he probably is smarter. Batman is just more.....obsessed. Therefore he plans everything out. He's like a chess master.
  2. Oldboy New Player

IIRC Solomon was no god, so a master tactician (and ruthless one, at that) like Bats could easily outwit someone with only his wisdom.
  3. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

2 words... Kryptonite Bullet
  4. Oldboy New Player

2 more words: "faster than."
    • Like x 1
  5. Delta795 New Player

FYI:
    As Captain Marvel, Billy has instant access to a vast amount of scholarly knowledge, including most known languages and sciences. He has exceptional photographic recall and mental acuity allowing him to read and decipher hieroglyphics, recall everything he has ever learned and solve long mathematical equations. He also has a great understanding of divine phenomena in the mortal world. The wisdom of Solomon also provides him with counsel and advice in times of need. In early Captain Marvel stories, Solomon's power also gave Marvel the ability to hypnotize people.
  6. MatheusChato New Player

If you put Barack Obama to fight any UFC fighter, who wins? Of course the fighter! He have the muscles... But the brain? Batman is the best detective in the world, and everyone has some weakness, the bat can find it, and use it against you. Thats why the bat is one of the big three, he even don't have to fight to win.

Billy have his uncle , Superman have the kryptonite. Don't underestimate the bat, never! HAHAHAHA

And don't forget the big enemy (and the coming one) of this game, Brainiac and Luthor, inteligence is the most powerfull weapon on DC Universe.
    • Like x 1
  7. Tule New Player

Batman beats everyone. Hes actually done it too. Not just speculation.
    • Like x 1
  8. TrueMarvel New Player

I freaking love this thread
    • Like x 1
  9. risen New Player

Batman would realisticly die from one hit of almost any character in the dc universe
    • Like x 2
  10. Octantis New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3