Superman Emblem

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SuperCristal29, May 23, 2021.

1. SuperCristal29 New Player

Hello, so here we know that you have rights difficulties etc. to give us back the Superman emblem I understand very well but me or see like many others we had Farmer at the time the event (The death of Superman) so I got it on this occasion on a character, however what I would like to know is if you could please at least give us the choice to redeem it on other characters on the same account. where to give us another emblem of the same kind for all.

Thanks in advance.
  2. CéIia New Player

Yes, it's true. Please the dev's :)
    • Like x 1
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

DC is the company you should be directing those requests to, honestly. At best the devs can only relay the request. With DC having control over that aspect of the game, they are the ones you need to convince.

Granted, having a DC rep to interact with on the forums would be ideal for making such a request, but at the same time I can understand them keeping their distance. LOL
  4. Proxystar #Perception

If what you're talking about is style sharing, I assume they'd have no issue with it, but only the devs could confirm for sure.
    • Like x 2
  5. CaptainColdilocks Dedicated Player

Yes! I, too, would like to purchase the “Back From the Hack” feat from my 1st toon.
  6. SuperCristal29 New Player

Yes that's exactly it, could we have the confirmation of a developer on the forum precisely? please
  7. Robotsidekick Active Player

why is every other emblem allowed except that one? and why is it allowed on tops but not as an emblem?