Superman Day Celebration Now Live!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Ummmm...speaking of ignore lists...:rolleyes:
    • Like x 11
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

While I agree the base is cool, but to say that the best thing that's come out for the game in a long time is a base layout is not a good statement on the game.

The best BASE thing? Sure.
    • Like x 2
  3. Owlman 2 Well-Known Player

You going to be on today? I waited to give you those aura's.Should The Badguy just mail them to you?
  4. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

He's going to spam every forum thread to complain about the spam! ;)
    • Like x 4
  5. EthanBlack Level 30

I am looking forward to collecting this. Thank you!
  6. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

This is the real question hopefully it’s a 3 week long celebration seeing as we had 3 weeks of April fools haha
    • Like x 2
  7. VasquezR Active Player

I hope we get a new emblem that we can color in :)
  8. ZORELDA New Player

Why is it taking over 3 hr's to add superman Day, and a new lair? Why do this on reset day? every time we get a patch its on reset day. I understand if its a new DLC . But when its just nonsense like this we pay to play not to sit on reset day and wait hr's to get on the game.
    • Like x 3
  9. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

How is this nonsense?
    • Like x 2
  10. Cypharr Committed Player

Wow this is absolutely amazing for one day we get to pretend to see Superman in his once former glory giving by traditionalist Lois Lane FYI I'm a futuristic individual. As long as I live Superman will never die rather he'll serve his kind. Feels like father's day to me only my daughter's are the one wearing the symbol of hope.

[IMG] [IMG]
  11. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i wanna play super heroes!
  12. Brit Lantern Active Player

Will there be free Superman items like chest emblems and such as I assume caches need actual cash to open?
  13. MarchogGlas New Player

To be fair, that is kinda rude to announce that, and then have a Maintenance session go on all morning so we have to wait even longer just to enjoy it. I mean, Do we even know when they'll be done?
  14. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Now Live!

Meanwhile, in reality... 4 and a half hours later...
    • Like x 3
  15. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

Because they're updating the new episode as well but they're not gonna unlock it yet.
  16. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

As awesome as that catastrophic move might be to some, I don't think they lack the common sense to put it on test first. If they do actually release without testing it, then I'm pretty sure we'll see a whole server crash for a few days straight until they do another roll-back.
    • Like x 1
  17. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Wouldn’t that just be putting in the frame work to make downtime less when the episode goes live
  18. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Not necessarily. Adding unfinished product to the live servers could also be catastrophic in creating a plethora of bugs and exploits. Considering how costly some of their mistakes have been in the past, I imagine they're going to be exercising caution in not having those incidents repeat.
  19. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

Unfortunately, as things stand, this scenario is very likely.
    • Like x 1
  20. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

In our current 'modern' world, the unrealistic is becoming more and more likely lol.