Supercharges should feel SUPER...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by matt4950, Jun 11, 2014.

1. matt4950 Well-Known Player

With weapon mastery out powers if cast correctly can crit upwards of 12k+ just from what I've seen personally. I'm sure others have seen larger numbers. My point is that DPS supercharges on their initial hit don't come close to WM power crits. For something that takes a while to build up it should hit ridiculously hard. Take Gadget's Bunker Buster as an example...on a single ad bunker may damage for 8k-10k just with my gear atm. Since Nexus and Wave fewer and fewer DPS are rocking a super.

Now lets talk about what a supercharge should be exactly BERSERK. High Damage Output for a brief amount of time.

Dev's put the SUPER back in SUPERCHARGE!
    • Like x 4
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

IDK, all my healing and trolling supercharges feel super. With a crowd of adds, even vacuum bubble feels super
    • Like x 4
  3. Feenicks New Player

The only super charge I use is reignition on my tank build. Seems to do it's job.
  4. LowerWiskers New Player

DPS are not supposed to use SC anymore. Would be nice if there was a reason to though. I say take away whatever the bonus is for having a full bar. It can't make much of a difference now, but it keeps people from using those powers.
  5. Minnion Devoted Player

I always kind of thought that supercharges were kind of a conservation of Ninjutsu sort of thing... Where you don't go around spamming supercharge unless there is nothing else that will get the job done.(Me I have a self healing SC in my bar for those times when I still need heals, the healer is KOed, I can't get to a crystal/barrel, I don't have a supply drop available, don't have a sidekick handy, and my soder is either out or on cool-down.
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

Circuit Breaker DID feel super for like ... dunno ... a few days on PCTest ^^

• Like x 1