Supercharge change in arenas. Opinions?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Volkenraider, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Volkenraider Loyal Player

What you guys make of it? I can see a lot of players complaining about it.. This is definitely a big change, resetting supercharge everybody you enter arenas

I don't mind it and it will surely speed up queueing up for scrims but not sure how everyone will take it

Opinions?
  2. Eminence Dedicated Player

I love it.
    I cant stand wasting all that time waiting for people to get full supers before the match.
    • Like x 2
  3. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Wait Tank DCD.. need to re q A51
    • Like x 1
  4. Eminence Dedicated Player

RIGHT :D
    My server is pretty dead, as far as scrims go, but I'm hoping its just because of the counter damage.
  5. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Same, its quite unplayable atm... That and Destiny ofc

Good players are getting a bit bored latley
  6. Eminence Dedicated Player

Well this next update has something for everyone, hardcore pve and pvp, along with a seasonal for the casuals ;)
    • Like x 3
  7. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Still waiting for the immunity change.
  8. TheWhiteFace New Player

To crowd control?
  9. SeeMeFight Well-Known Player

I think he means getting immunity off of someone who is immune already.
    • Like x 2
  10. TheWhiteFace New Player

Regarding counters? Or both counters and crowd control?
  11. SeeMeFight Well-Known Player

Counters
  12. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

One of the worst things about PvP outside of CC atm IMO.
    • Like x 2
  13. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

OMG apparently they have changed it! WOO HOO!

On another note, someone tell karasawa to stop trying to convince them to change it back :mad:
    • Like x 2
  14. SeeMeFight Well-Known Player

Great news haha. Now to fix CC...
    • Like x 1
  15. Pandora Demon New Player

Eh, it would kind of be the trolliest thing if you want to do PvE content right after the match and you didn't build a SC in the match( unless it saves your pre-match SC for when you get out of the match). I really don't care about the change, because it's like legends, and I normally don't use my PvE SC, and I usually build up SC's fairly quickly in PvP.
  16. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

17. UltraVillain Committed Player

Some powersets will be crippled others won't. With the reduction in effect of DOT's generally pvp arena lo's are going to be a lot less varied.
  18. Lawlessworlddc New Player

Healing SC nerf is bs imo....
  19. junglejim New Player

As someone who regularly raged at the original transcendence to the point i wanted a meteor carrying fire tank in scrims (to interupt it) i welcome it. Same reason as eminence too. I have limited playtime now ive been getting or had been getting grief from leaguemates for not wanting to scrim. The reason i wasnt interested was if i have 3 hours to play i dont wanna spend 2 of those lapping hod while everyone gets ready. 3 hours and 1 or 2 matches isnt a great use of time. As for the community then yeah ill be switching off pvp chat and the forums for a few days itll get real
    • Like x 1
  20. junglejim New Player

The main thing it helps is catching a group of guard for a quick kill. That didnt happen till the s.cs were used. Not before w.m anyway. How many times did u nearly drop the focus target only for the heal to s.c and fill him up agsin to square 1.
    • Like x 1