Super speed powers, lightning color, and flight super speed movement speeds

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by SpeedDemon1200_#, Jan 15, 2024.

1. SpeedDemon1200_# New Player

I think that we should be able to have all powers as the flash family like speed fist barrage and actually have the proper animation for the super speed wind arms. I find it a little wild that we see that animation from every speedster AI in the game but yet we don’t have it. DEVS dropped the ball a bit on that one for sure. Now another thing I find a little outrageous is how there is no negative speed force movement or red lightning color when there are things like negative speed force material and it’s totally not being true to the comics and lore. Like come on man you couldn’t have just did the extra work to make an alternate speed force movement for villain speedsters and make it color locked red at least. Professor zoom doesn’t even have red lightning in the game bro it’s wild like you’re going way off script from how the whole flash lore works. Also I know we have professor zoom now and that makes us decently fast but it’s really not true to superspeed or flight movements i feel like we should naturally run and fly like that at base speed and be able to run faster like in the anti monitor event when you get those boosts from those machines the qwardians are guarding. I just feel like the game could use a lot more effort from the creators especially considering how much money and time and genuine love is put into the game from the players