Super Speed Movement Suggestions

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by TrueMarvel, Feb 20, 2013.

1. TrueMarvel New Player

Id love to see:

-The stupid non-athletic awkward looking "at rest" stance should be completely removed, and never ever rehashed for any other animation again. Probably one of the most ridiculous looking stances in video gaems today.
    -The lightning that streams behind the player should be optional or at least give players different animations based on powerset.
    • Like x 2
  2. Laff Riot New Player

Someone else said the same thing before about changing what follows to be your powerset. I dont like that standstill look either.
    • Like x 1
  3. iNface New Player

i agree i hate that also..
  4. Johnnylagz117 New Player

I mentioned that and colors like black ice could be a good name with black ice(minor color white would stay do you could see it) ect .

fire users might want a different flame it's a mix of oranges reds and helps so 3 colors but still let us choose.

the lighting shouldn't even be behind me if I use fire lol (super speed movement) it would mean I control fire move at super speed but also generate electricity without it having me apparently ..So fix this add maybe a blur animation?

also across water add it flying around like huge waves like in the comics shootin threw the water splitting it like a certain person in stories(moses w/god).

I think we all should like s little more customization correct?