Super Speed Cheetah and super jump

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MAXILIANO, Nov 4, 2015.

1. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

[IMG]

Many have asked variant Super jump movement, on various topics for years forum.
    However playing with legends Cheetah I had a thought:
    Despite being super speed, her movement is simpler, more natural, it does seem that you are only running and jumping!
    With this in ment I come here to ask the developers to release the super speed of cheetah option for us players!
    Besides being much more beautiful than the current one, this already solves the problem of super jump!
    It is much more natural! Almost animalistic!

Release the super speed of Cheetah! Please!:)
    • Like x 4
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Could support the Cheetah speed (Zoom would switch to it without much second guessing), but, please hae her look more cheetah-like first (no 'tears' means she ain't no cheetah!!! :mad: )
  3. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

:D:D:D:D:D
    I did not think of changing any movement to primate seem! (it's even a good idea).
    But just be the super speed of Cheetah like this is enough!
    But of course we are open to all ideas that may add!:)
  4. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Serio that are not commenting?
    Many always ask for the movement of super jump and new versions of super speed!

And here's a proposal that can unite them and nobody comments?:eek:
  5. dresserball Dedicated Player

Or they might not want this variation. I would rather ride on an ostrich.
  6. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

An ostrich would be hilarious ... :D I prefer a dragon but okay ...:cool:
    This variation in my opinion is perfect especially for those who want the super jump! And as a more realistic way to run without lightning effects etc. and leaps are softer, it is perfect!;)