Super Form/Mode Trees

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Shaveric, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Shaveric Committed Player

(Posting this again with extra details since I am unable to edit the first one on this for some reason)
    It would basically be like the ice supercharge where you turn into an ice monster accept you would have a whole tree based on it which you would spend power points on it and it would be for all powers.
    You would earn the power points from doing certain missions which will grant you a token giving you a power point.
    Examples would be like...
    Gadgets- Robotic Exosuit
    Fire- A being made of fire (kind of like a fire monster)
    Ice- The Ice monster we already have
    Nature- A plant monster like the one in the game
    Mental- Similar to the supercharge which transforms you into a spectre like being but better
    Electric- A paradox reaper-like creature or something similar to the spark trinket but more detailed
    Hard Light- A green lantern armor suit construct
    Earth- A being made of stone and rock
    Sorcery- An powerful sorcerer/sorceress made of magic

The supercharge depending on how much you fill depicts how long you will stay in the form.
    Ex- 25%=1 min
    50%=2 min 30 secs
    100%= 5 min

Ability ideas for forms (not powers) -
    Fire- When burning instead of taking damage you are healed instead any you inflict burning on those you attack. (Does not apply when two fire forms fight)
    Ice- When chilled instead of taking damage your power will be restored over time and you will have slightly less cooldown times instead and you inflict chilled when you attack. (Does not apply when two ice forms fight)
    Sorcery- One of the following pets(Grand Watcher, Grand Fury, or Grand Guardian) is automatically summoned to you side in battle when the form is activated.
    Earth- A powerful stone shield is put upon you lasting for about 25% of your time limit reducing 75% damage against you.
    Gadgets- Random missiles will come and hit your opponent in battle either causing rooted, grounded, stunned, burning, chilled, etc. or a random supply package will drop either restoring health or power.
    Hard Light- A random light shield may appear when being attacked sending your opponents flying a few feet or causing them to fall down.
    Electric- Opponents take damage when fighting you as your electrical body shocks them as they attack.
    Nature- Opponents may suddenly be stunned in the midst of battle as your aromatic scent makes them forget what is now happening for a few seconds.
    Mental- When being attacked you slowly drain the opponents power as you slowly drain their mind and will to resist.

So what do you think of this idea?
    I'm still thinking about what kind of powers can be added on to each of these so I will add on to this post as more ideas flow through my head.

What powers do you think would go into these trees.