Suidice Squad pve is a thing :)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Veritech, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Veritech Loyal Player

From test server update gu53
    PC Test: Game Update 53

Suicide Squad PvE!

Taskforce X and Suicide Squad are making the jump from PvP to PvE, inviting Heroes and Villains to play together in On Duty Duos, Alerts, and Raids! Playing with more people means your On Duty queues will pop faster, PLUS you will have the chance to see the other side of the story when you play the opposite faction's version of shared content.

Just as in PvP, players will receive the collar effects when placed in an opposite faction instance. Simply queue up for any instance that displays the Suicide Squad red target symbol. To opt out, open the Settings menu and turn off the “Enable Suicide Squad” option under the Gameplay tab.
    • Like x 4
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

knew it was a thing but Glad we gonna get it GU53
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

Told everyone that it would come before crossplay. Ha.

But this is awesome and is an amazing progression for the game going forward.
    • Like x 3
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

Seeing as I only use the queue for duos, meh?
  5. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Holy crap, bout time!!
    • Like x 1
  6. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Now Wait on Crossplay 7 months later..:D
  7. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

LET IT BEGIN ! 3 villains, and 1 hero walk in to a PVE instance.

"hero or villain ?"
    "hero..."

3 villains come out of the instance alive ;)
  8. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Wow, that was fast!
  9. Veritech Loyal Player

Well it's not going to suit everyone.
    I like to mingle with the plebs on occasion. ;)
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It is a first step towards helping players on a LOW population server like USPC Villains.

It will be a much appreciated band aid until we get Crossplay. ;) ;)

Unless people start being D Bags and start kicking players of the opposite faction that is?? :confused:
    • Like x 2
  11. Hraesvelg Always Right

I mix it up on LFG from time to time, but I know about 95% of the guys running the stuff on our side. I also can't see the good hero players just blindly queueing into things worth a damn, so now you'll get all of the idiots and people that don't know better from BOTH sides! Again, meh. I'm sure some people will find some utility with it.