Suggestions for Disciplining The Money Gitchers In-Game

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tykes Rule, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Tykes Rule Level 30

These are suggestions for punishing the money glitchers and exploiters In Game.

1. All hackers, money glitchers, and exploiters will be put in the same league called We Cheated You All, for a minimum of a year

2. All exploiters will be required to grind and farm 100 million dollars in game each month. Which will be given back to the community somehow

3. The Devs create a new special section in each new open world content where the Exploiters have to do Community Service along Gotham Highway, Thanagarian Highway, or other highway. They have to ‘pick up trash’ by farming 1000 ‘consoles’ a day. While their alts wear orange jumpsuits
    • Like x 7
  2. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Brit Loyal Player

They get their account banned.

They get their alt accounts banned.

They get their IP banned to prevent them from making new accounts.

They get their personal and credit card information "accidentally" spread to the dark web, so that they can understand how it feels to have some random person on the internet ruin you financially with their selfish decisions.

Then they get punched in the groin.
    • Like x 2
  4. Dene Devoted Player

lol - didn't another game give cheaters hats or something? like a permanent style they couldn't cover ?
    • Like x 1
  5. nawanda Loyal Player

Childish nonsense on a whole new level.
    • Like x 1
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

I also get 10% of every mark they get for the next two years.

They can no longer use highways on alternate Tuesdays.

Wearing shoes for more than an hour resets the clock on infractions.

Also, everyone gets a puppy that is also a unicorn.
    • Like x 2
  7. Tykes Rule Level 30

Well I am Tyke, and I was being silly so...:)
  8. Tykes Rule Level 30

Hee Hee
    Yay! Tykes Love puppies and unicorns :)
  9. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Nopt sure if the Sites got money but i saw PLenty of Players Selling In Game money for Cashapp (Real Money)
    Also Players were Selling the Glitch for Hundreds of Dollars
    The Money Glitchers NEED a Perma Ban
    • Like x 4
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

What's really funny about the 'users' who were adv money in chat, they were undercutting the gold sellers by like 10x. I can see it now at 'Gold seller HQ'...."We've got to do something about these dang CashApp sellers.....they are going to ruin our economy!"

For like 1 second I actually felt bad when I saw some poor spammer shouting "x for 4 dollars' with a real player "XXX for 1 dollar" right behind them. Ok... .00001 second.

Reinheld
    • Like x 2
  11. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Yea I agree that was Kinda Funny for a moment... then I was like Damn Greedy Mucks
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I know you are being funny, but it would be nice if for those who are going to be allowed back in (and I say anyone who was VERIFIED to have actually used the glitch should NOT be allowed back in), were given some sort of 'scarlet letter' style to brand them. It sounds archaic, but there should be some amount of shame that goes along with what went on. Oh...and lose ALL their cash including any on alts or in transit via mail. Maybe a title "CHEATER" that cannot be removed for a year.

A good old public shaming.
    [IMG]

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  13. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I like
  14. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Call me crazy, but I think the Devs already know what they're doing with the glitchers and exploiters. Some are banned, some are suspended. Mepps made that clear. Fun ideas, sure, but they've got it covered. Easy, breezy, beautiful.
    • Like x 2
  15. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

this.

while i appreciate a good sense of wit and humor the one thing that sticks out for me in all this was seeing another poster state we should just leave these guys alone because they'll only make it worse...and they did try. look at how crazy the broker got in the week or so before this came to a head. this wasn't a bunch of players trying to protect their (ill gotten) in game assets. This was a couple of people actively telling all of us, players and devs, to !@#$ ourselves.

we need more players in the game. i suspect this is why the last time we had a major issue like this the bans were temporary. the reality is this hurt the game far more than it helped. it drove honest players away. longtime players and new players alike.

i agree with the perma ban. something like this could go a long way in bringing some of the "real" players back. it can show new players that they dont need to spend thousands of dollars to catch up to end game. most importantly it could start fixing the games very tarnished reputation.

i don't only want the ban hammer dropping on them i want this

[IMG]

just so they know what they're missing out on.
  16. Swamarian Committed Player

Give them the "kick me" style that you get from the chemical plant, only on their face, not their back. And set them to maximum aggro, always.
    • Like x 1
  17. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

utilize the chain of command guys..... get a chain and beat these dillholes until they understand the command of NO GLITCHING........-
    • Like x 1
  18. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

personally I favor a crowbar and replicating a scene outta Under the Red Hood......
  19. Marek Committed Player

Covergirl .... lol
  20. Jurandyr Ross Well-Known Player

Make them be the "bottom dps". That will teach them.