[Suggestion] In-Game Mini Bar for Feat Tracking?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Emp, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Emp New Player

I've been wondering, why is there no in-game mini bar that tracks your progress on a feat that you've selected? Like for example, say you wanted to track your progress on the Feat "A Paradox Reaper Falls in Central City..." which is defeating 500 paradox reapers in Central City. You have to manually keep checking your progress by opening the menu, going to feats, scrolling down to "When Lightning Strikes" and finding the feat EACH AND EVERY TIME you want to check progress on the Feat. I feel that it would be easier to have a hud or mini-bar that showcases select amounts of feats and their progress towards completion, maybe a max of 4 at once and possibly under the map? Please give feedback on this as I would like to know everyones opinions on this suggestion!
    • Like x 3
  2. The Con Dedicated Player

3. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Yeah, I don't see why it would be hard to track the feats with counters. The ones without a progress marker probably would demand the devs to go back and set markers, but I can't see why this couldn't done for feats like the Paradox Reapers.
  4. Eve YouTuber

I agree, that would be super useful!