Suddenly curious

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by golddragon71, Jan 25, 2018.

1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

So I queued up for the watchtower containment alert today and while I was waiting for the instance to be ready, I went up to the watchtower and entered the containment section. Now, of course, this wasn’t going to be the same instance and when the alert was ready I was transported out to the beginning where everything was set at square one. But it got me interested. By myself I had managed to clear the first room, the hallway and about half of the second room. has anyone ever tried soloing the entire instance? How far have you managed to get? Can one of those instances be completed by a player with a sufficient combat rating? My guy is cr 102 with an equipped cr of 88
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

yes, it just takes a while, but if you setup shields and have heals, it is even possible to finish higher raid teleports all by yourself...
    [IMG]
  3. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I've solod it before. Most of the instances with portals can be done by yourself. Sub-construct (which is a catalysts instance) just takes some patience because you will get stunned by some adds, but it isn't as bad now as it used to be.

As far as I can remember fos2, khandaq, and batcave inner sanctum are the only ones you can't physically solo due to raid mechanics. Well, I guess you might be able to solo fos2, if you are willing to wait for the way really timer to reset 6 times. But I don't know if they keep you in combat now to prevent to from even using the warp rally trick.
    • Like x 1
  4. velvetsanity Loyal Player

At CR120 only the bosses gave me problems solo, and I absolutely suck at DPS