Subscribtion ended ????

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Green Lantern Fadi, May 14, 2016.

1. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Hey everyone , I was on automatically subscription, checked my cridet card and everything is good , yet my subscription ended without renewing ?? And yes it was on auto renewal !!

Mepps help me !!
  2. Supergirly Dedicated Player

Just call them. It happened to me too, a few months ago. It sucks, cause I lost the 30 every three months deal though, but oh well.
    • Like x 1
  3. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

That's why am pissed :( , because I have the 29.99 every three month

What u have now ?
  4. Beefiest Cakes Committed Player

That's how they get you bro. They will say it was an "error" but won't be able to get you back on that deal.
  5. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

I don't feel like spending 38 for three months tbh >,>
  6. BumblingB I got better.

File a ticket and state you were on a specific plan. They might fix the issue and correct the promotional pricing.
  7. Supergirly Dedicated Player

It is 8 dollars more. IT is not the end of the world. I lose more money than that, every month on just random stuff.
    • Like x 1
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

There have been problem with the auto renewal at least since Sons of Trigon.

In short..... if you are subscribed at the regular full price...... the auto renewal will work no problem.

If you subscribed while there was some sort of special/sale....... the auto renewal will not work. :oops:
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah.... sadly that seems to be their MO. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  10. Beefiest Cakes Committed Player

You are good to go OP, everything is a ok now!
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah...... that right there is your problem.

When you are subscribed at $29.99 the auto renew does not go through.

And when you call support.... they tell you there is nothing they can do because that price is no longer available.
    So they will tell you there is nothing they can do and to renew at full price.
  12. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

You guys are hilarious! I submitted a ticket , we shall see

I prolly end up paying for one month and wait till they have that special again
  13. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

But but I had this plan since 2014 and it was going great till today :(
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Sadly they will not,

I called support when they still had such thing..... and the very nice Lady at the other end of the line sadly could do nothing to help me.

All she said is that the $29.99 price was no longer available.... so I had to renew at full price.
    • Like x 1
  15. Beefiest Cakes Committed Player

It happens bro. I'm salty that I paid $60 for these UFC fights but I see Dana fat a** riding a bull.

What a life.
    • Like x 1
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

AT the time..... I had that plan for 6 months.

One time.... it did auto renew..... no idea why.

But then around the time of SoT.... the auto renew did not work.
    Called support..... and was told there was nothing they could do.

Maybe the $29.99 was still available when it renewed the first time??

The $29.99 comes back from time to time.

So maybe you were lucky and the $29.99 was available each time before??? but now not so lucky this time??
  17. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I've been on the auto renew for years and if I lost it I probably would stop play . It is just a few dollars more that's true but to me it's not worth 15 a month to play DCUO not when you factor in how gear drops are in the game and despite how people spin it most times if you want to gear up and have the elite gear for stats or style you need to spend replay badges.
  18. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Thank you everyone for everything !! , ya I bet they won't even help out smh

It's alright I'll just get the one month for now I gusse :)

Again I really appreciate all your feedbacks!
  19. BumblingB I got better.

Is this a PS thing? I had an issue with my credit card and I contacted them and they fixed it. Is it because you are paying PSN and not directly to DBG?
  20. Backseid Devoted Player

I've been on that plan for years now. Even switched credit cards, not long ago, and have had no problem.

This is 100% an issue on their end that disconnects someone's subscription through some sort of bug/glitch.

I guarantee support is told flat out to simply "say" they cannot reconnect you at the special price.

Edit: PC player here btw.