Styles Feedback

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Dreadwolf, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Dreadwolf New Player

We're seing more and more headstyles that can't be combined with facestyles..
    Is this some new thing the style devs are going for? Not being able to combine styles?

For instance. Strength of the Ram head can be combined with facestyles. Last of the Aurochs and the lion looking one can't.
    The batgirl new 52 promethium lockbox headstyle can't be combined with facestyles, Sharpshooter head can't be combined with facestyles. Vengeance head can't be combined with facestyles.

I made a full list of all the older headstyles that can't be combined with facestyles as well on another thread a while back regarding style bugs that can be found <HERE>

Alot of headstyles that can be combined with facestyles makes no sense and clips horribly, but atleast gives you the option.

So I ask again: Is this something the style devs are going for? Not being able to combine head and facestyles?
    • Like x 18
  2. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Hopefully this is something they're looking into. I love customization and if you can't use a face style with a head style that SHOULD allow it, that's just insanity. So, yeah, I agree here.
    • Like x 2
  3. SupertoadLive Well-Known Player

What I REALLY want are more face styles that can be combined with head... oh wait. Nevermind.
    • Like x 2
  4. iLLusion New Player

We could make a lot of interesting style combinations if we were able to combine head and face style pieces together. Sure, we might get some cliping issues here and there, but the end result could be well worth it.
    • Like x 1
  5. Miss Adora Loyal Player

What I want is able to combine scarecrow mask with hat
    • Like x 4
  6. Dreadwolf New Player

I wouldn't mind if this issue got more attention. I also wouldn't mind any form of response from the devs on the question in the original post.
    • Like x 1
  7. General_Gear New Player

I'm all for this. Amazonian head with Kryptonian Ventilator would look amazing.
  8. SuperiorMouse New Player

as an unrelated request but on topic of the thread title...

please adjust both the Valiant Warrior's Tiara and Dark Witch Circlet styles to be visible with all female hairstyles. currently 90% of the female hairstyles clip out these styles completely or almost completely.

thanks in advance...
    • Like x 3