Style woes - curse you RNG!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bigbadron alt, Feb 12, 2022.

1. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Does anybody know if there is a vendor in the game who sells Department of Corrections gear, or even just the styles. I've racked up about a dozen runs of content that is supposed to drop this stuff in the past two days, and gotten four pieces... three Feet and one Hands. o_O The game is trolling me, and not in an empowering way.
    • Like x 1
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

( maybe ) the rare style vendor in the HOL, or Shiva. but don't quote me. if not, you need to keep an eye out for the Scaling Gear box drops named "Warden".
    • Like x 1
  3. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Sadly Shiva and the rare styles vendor don't have it, but thank's for the suggestion.
    • Like x 1
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

then, it's the Warden gear boxes, matey. good luck!
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I haven't done it since the clamp/changes, but the 5th day indoor mission for Strykers (hero side) should drop it too, and it's a choice of the 8 pieces if so. There is a feat you can get for running that indoor 10x too (yep...50 days on repeat) but if the chooser is still there, that's +2 more times than you'd need to finish the set.

This might be changed though.
  6. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Thanks, I'll give that a go. Got a ton of replay badges laying about, so should know later today if it works.
  7. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Update: it seems that it has changed. Did the five outside missions, then the inside one, and the gear box at the end offered me a choice between a ring and some Huntress shoulders. :(