Style Update Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Twilight Avenged, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

The Developers released a cool new look for the Dark Spector Batsuit in January 2018 with updated textures, colors and color placement options.
    If you can think of another style that could use a similar updated treatment, share it below:

Voodoo Belt
    [IMG]
    This belt is one texture and one color despite having 4 color options. The belt, skulls, strap holding skulls and straps holding belt to outfit could all be different color options.

Tattooed Skin
    [IMG]
    The color of this skin can be changed but the tattoo's themselves can't. The tattoo's color could be linked to the "Makeup" color choice of the Style Tab. Alternatively the four body sections of arms/legs/chest/back could be tied to the four gear color options.

MPU-74 Weapon
    [IMG]
    This weapon does not have any differing color options despite the many parts such as grip, clip, sights, etc. Changing one color slot changes the entire gun color. You are able to put a different color in each slot, which makes a subtle blend of the colors chosen. Yes real machine guns are usually all one color, but this is a comic book video game.
    • Like x 6
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

[IMG]

Bring back the glowing eyes of the Spirit of the Stag style! Has been gone for years now -.-
    • Like x 3
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Please fix Dresden 7! The day Hand of Fate went live it changed for some reason.

Current version...

[IMG]

Original version...

[IMG]

It went from shiny metal to crappy plastic. This used to be 'the' chest style all us newbies wanted.
    • Like x 3
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Since y'all brought this up...

1) Whoever placed the Emblem Mesh on the Classic Duster Chest Style was not at all paying attention to their inspiration for the style, i.e. the classic "Gunslinger" outfit from Westerns! This is obvious, due to where they placed the Emblem:

[IMG]

This style needs to be redone A.S.A.P. to shrink the Emblem down and move it over the Left Breast, so that it's a BADGE, as it should be, like so:

[IMG]

The gentleman on the right in that picture shows the PROPER Emblem placement for this Chest Style.

And while you're revising it, go ahead and add a bolo tie and a visible gunbelt while you're at it, 'cuz REASONS:

[IMG]

MAKE IT SO!!! ;)
    • Like x 4
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I want a properly covered up neck on the power armour styles. Do I even need to explain why? It’s ridiculous that so many of them share this blatant flaw.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I've had the same problem on some of the slimline syles when used with a full slimline mask/cowl. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  7. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

Stalwart Defender Feet
    [IMG]
    These boots have only one color option despite varying design cuts around the ankle and a line separating the sole of the boot and a single line running down the front of the shin. The other pieces of the Stalwart Defender style allow for multiple color options. This full style would also be great as an enhanced version.
  8. inferno Loyal Player

As an update, I would rather have the ability to pick and choose which part of the gear to apply a color and not have a pre-determined group.

IF the changes you are all suggesting to these gear colors and textures are later added as the style for the green gear, that would be fine. If these ended up as end tier vendor gear or in TCs, i would not be happy. As it is, I wasn't too happy that the batsuit was limited to one toon. It would have been better if it was just a style that i could redeem on all my toons.
  9. Dwild50 Well-Known Player

For the females, those Goth mesh tights and hose which you sell on the Marketplace...make them so they go under the Legs or as an addon addition to the legs. Have several friends who would love to put the mesh hose under skirts or short armor styles instead of being forced to run around in what is essentially a pair of single colored pantihose.
    • Like x 4
  10. Dwild50 Well-Known Player

And maybe offer up a few additional skins with different tattoos. I know female player who would like to wear the male tats instead of the Victorian scrollworks. For that matter, maybe some tat skins with Celtic, Norse, Woad or Oriental patterns would be nice too. If you can add different Hair styles, don't see why there are only two tattoo patterns available and restricted to "Male" or "Female" only.
    • Like x 1
  11. majosea Dedicated Player

I think devs should update 1 or 2 styles at time make that a drop from new up coming content , instead of the old styles
    • Like x 1
  12. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I really like the webbed flex suit. One thing that always bugged me was chest piece. It does not match the legs or the head meaning it had a cheap plastic soft glow to it. I wish(ed) it was altered to match the legs and head.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

Classic Tech Head
    [IMG]
    The third color slot on this helmet locks the eyes and ears together under the same color.This limits customization quite a bit and majorly kills some of this cool helmets appeal. The ears and eyes need to have separate color options, or simply lock the ears to the same color option as the rear portion of the helmet.
  14. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

Every time I put together a cool style, that I never see anywhere else on either faction day after day of logging in. A couple days later I start seeing different versions of my style everywhere and sometimes the exact style I put together.

/rant
    /irony
    • Like x 1
  15. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

It's not just the belt that got problems in that set, gloves share the out of place metallic texture as well:

[IMG]

There is a bunch of other sets with same kind of issues which you can find on the tracker: https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/DC-319
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]