Style unlocking phase 3

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jade Rebel, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Hey all,
    I'm sure mostly everyone has either looked at up coming events/dates or saw Mepps comment that phase 3 would be in Game Update 86, which today got revealed that's gonna happen next week.

I wonder what this phase will include, hopefully Mepps or any devs can tell us what styles will make it to this phase :D

Kinda wanna be hyped a little bit, since I'm looking forward to more style unlocking options, what remaining styles you guys hoping for?

• Like x 3
  2. IsmeldaHuine New Player

Medieval set
    Ancient Arcane Sorceress
    Demonic Runes
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Weapons.
    • Like x 5
  4. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

honestly..prob not...but it would be very nice if they did finally
  5. Balton hero Committed Player

I just want dropped styles. As an altoholic hero who converted to villain, there's a lot of feats I'm missing that style unlocking will....well, unlock.
    • Like x 4
  6. BumblingB I got better.

7. Noble One Committed Player

tbh i hoping for everything by now with the exception of TT stuff. in all honesty it shouldve been done years ago.
    • Like x 1
  8. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Yes please. So my hero toon can stop using a flesh color with Shepard style as a work around.
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

all existing seasonal styles. definitely helps if you spontaneously decide you want a specific theme. cant convert 1 of my ppl till halloween, st patricks day,& spring. id shell out replays to do it now
    • Like x 1
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Vendor and dropped styles for AF 3 and up.
    • Like x 2
  11. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Hoping it's the dropped styles. Really want the Circe Loincloth/Stepphenwolf Axe Back.
    • Like x 2
  12. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I have a celestial character who doesn’t wanna grind out the style... really hoping that’s one of them... and I have a demon character that would love the opposite style
  13. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Defenitly feeling a drop styles.
  14. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I kinda realized I never said what styles I hope to see, but it's mainly been said. I hope for all drop styles(and being able to buy the cross faction ones), lockbox exclusive styles (stalwart defender, demon tail, etc) and maybe the seasonal ones (love the Krampus cowl) :D

And of course the next time capsule enhanced styles, makes my low alts fancy :p
  15. Eve YouTuber

^ This
    I want the Ancient Arcane Sorceress style for my Phoenix (ex-Zatanna character) celestial alt.
    She's a hero. Unlocked the chest for now on my villain, and I want to unlock it on her.
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is the high level of what's on the way for Style Unlocking Phase 3. You will have to wait for launch to confirm specific styles.

• Launch Through Episode 26
      • Dropped Gear
      • Rare Dropped Gear
      • Dropped Weapons
      • Rare Dropped Weapons
    • Vault Styles
    • New 52 Styles
    • Like x 22
  17. LLSmoothJ Active Player

Good. There's some styles feats I'll finally be able to finish.
  18. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Are seasonal and omnipotent styles coming?
    • Like x 1
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

When will we see promethium lockbox rare styles unlocked?
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No details yet on phase 4.