Stuttering and framerate since last GU.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ichiro, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Ichiro Loyal Player

Is anyone else getting frame disruption since the last update? I have noticed it while running KCT and in BDR. In BDR it was real noticeable and repeatable just flying back and forth down the corridor at qward. It not so much lag as the frame freezes for a second or less then skips to the current frame
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Not often but the past two days there is one spot as my ALT heads toward that final battle in the Malfunction duo where I freeze up and wonder if the game is about to crash. Then after a couple seconds I start to move again and everything seems okay. Not sure what causes it but it is in about the exact same place every time
  3. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Yup happens often. Was in artifacts and the entire raid was a skip fest for everyone in my group
  4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Yes, the last few days it's been terrible.
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

Yes, ever since the last update the game has been a frameskip fest.
    Specially when you get some drops (loot, prom boxes, time capsules, garbage drops...)
  6. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I can't be the only one giggling at the fact that the servers seem unstable right after they released something called 'stabilizers' :)
    • Like x 5
  7. Korlick Loyal Player

Lol
    I didnt noticed the irony until you mentioned it.
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

Yup see it all the time. Its amazing to me that with every update or episode something like this happens. Yea i get that bugs happen but cmon this isnt some bug. Not when its happened many times over for years now.
    • Like x 1
  9. Korlick Loyal Player

What amazes me is that no one said anything until now.
    I started to believe that my PS was the problem.
    • Like x 1
  10. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Constantly and it can be anywhere-- in my base, any open world, instances, Watchtower. Very obnoxious to deal with.
  11. Ichiro Loyal Player

thanks for the replies everyone. I was starting to worry that it might be my tv.
  12. metalfenix Committed Player

I get these freezes every time I play, mostly on the first 10 minutes (afterwards I get them very rarely). But sometimes I wonder if it isn't my machine, because they started as soon as I installed that dreadful anniversary update of windows 10.
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I did today me and league mate ran league hall duo, was bored lol. So as we were heading down towards the cell part we both got a lag spike, that froze us both for a extended period that we both thought we were going to crash.
  14. DulcesS Well-Known Player

I'm getting frame freeze too.
  15. RyderSM Well-Known Player

At first I thought it was just me so I reinstalled the game, but then I talked with my league mates and they said they were getting the same thing. It's not lag or anything latency related, it's the framerate on the client since the last gu. It's crazy that a game with such outdated graphics can't even keep a stable framerate.
  16. Korlick Loyal Player

If it were only on the PS3, that could be understandable . At first i thought it was because of this, and i report it to Mepps, but got no response.
    But now...everyone is saying the same thing, and from different platforms.
  17. RyderSM Well-Known Player

Yeah I'm getting it on ps4 and i'm hearing it from ps3 and pc too. Not only was it happening to all of us, but it was happening at the exact same time. We were running a league raid and calling out the frame skipping when it happened and it was synced for us all.
  18. it_was_Friday Dedicated Player

That explains how they got fragmented.
    • Like x 1
  19. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Everywhere I go the screen is just skipping frames. Utterly annoying
  20. Original Kal Well-Known Player

I thought it was just me as I moved the game from my C drive to my data drive. It's annoying.