Studies show: Villains better than Heroes! Fix needed

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by PPVKIGNX, Feb 20, 2013.

1. PPVKIGNX New Player

Hello!

I've been taking notes on 100 pvp matches I've participated in so far, and I've found a shocking imbalance result.

As you can see in the graph below, Villains are better than Heroes.

[IMG]

My studies show that Villains win 70% of the time, while Heroes only win 60% of the time.
    I feel that 100 matches is sufficient to show the imbalance between the factions. Heroes are larger in numbers, but it seems that the highest quality players are Villains.

I'm proud to be a Villain, but for the sake of balance in the game I call for the devs to look at this problem seriously. The long term effects may be that heroes start to diminish, which means that the majority of the players disappears from the game!
    • Like x 10
  2. Statman New Player

100 matches may be sufficient, but you were involved in every single one of them (I assume). A more accurate sample would be taken from many more view points. In that case, 100 samples is probably not sufficient to show true accuracy.
  3. songs New Player

i've also noticed this . i'm able to beat a vast majority of heroes in pvp ,but when it comes to dueling villians i lose a majority of the time . it feels to me that villians are better at pvp than heroes but i don't want it fixed , i like being able to beat someone
  4. Pawstruck New Player

Troll post?
    • Like x 1
  5. Tenacious Blue New Player

Considering he's claiming villains win 70% of the time and heroes win 60% of the time, I'd say yes.
  6. Dogzday Dedicated Player

Two things:
    1. Villains win 70%. Heroes win 60%. Someone explain me this imbalance. I'm probably missing something here (seriously).
    2. According to that result, the 10% difference in a certain faction winning, lead you to the conclusion that heroes will eventually not exist? I don't understand.
  7. Kroye Loyal Player

60% of the time, Villains win every time.

Also, I support this totaly gameplay related thread being posted in Gotham City.
    • Like x 3
  8. Calculator New Player

Not only in PvP but in PvE as well. You'd figure somebody would at least know how to play their role after queuing all content in just one day. But no....

You'd see better results on villain side through pugging PvP/PvE than on hero side. That's how bad heroes have it.
  9. Ryndex New Player

Such a clever study!
    • Like x 1
  10. Righteously New Player

This is serious.
  11. DrSpringfield Well-Known Player

The thing is your "Villain" teams were 75% Heroes playing with Task Force X turned on.

I tend to win weather I'm playing for Heroes or Villains, so you must have been on my team more than you were against me. :D
  12. Steak Sauce New Player

I support this. Have my +1.
    • Like x 1
  13. Umi New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. REEEPR New Player

70% of 100 matches would only leave 30 wins for the heros. 30 wins out of 100 matches is 30%, not 60%. So now i question your whole test lol.
  15. Darkness New Player

Villains block so they are cheating.
  16. Death Throe New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

hero's have Quantity. villain's have quality
    • Like x 2
  18. Captain Spire New Player

Hate to say this folks, but the Villians in the game are better organized, better player gathers, and better with character balanced game play. I've seen them muster more players, faster with less whining than any hero teams I've been with. I'm sorry, we're not out skilled, we're just out classed.

There are some of you hero characters out there that are pure gold, but in the PVP world, those villians stick together.
  19. Mitchell New Player

amazed how many people believe he took notes from 100 matches
  20. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

no one said they belived him =P