Stuck on SOE? HERES HOW TO FIX THAT!!!

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by SuperDanno, Mar 6, 2013.

1. SuperDanno New Player

If you are currently getting stuck on the SOE screen I have a solution that might work for most of you. If you are using steam for this game. . . DONT! Uninstall and download/install from the actual Dc Universe website. This worked on the first try. Hopefully this works for you as well.

After 2 days of trying to figure it out I'm kind of mad it was such a simple fix though :\
  2. T0YZ New Player

Yeah?! i got stuck on The SOE screen but i dont have steam i download the Dc universe in the dc universe website
  3. Gaconja New Player

Im stuck as well wtf im not gonna waste hours to redownload stupid game this issues should have been resolved SoE
  4. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

There appears to have been an issue logging into the server earlier but it should be good now. Are you guys still experiencing problems?
  5. superhero guy New Player

hey even i need help. playing after exams and redownloading, it got stuck at 85 percent and i tried everything the forums said but it still didnt work.plz fix this issue as exams r over :D its been 85 for 3 hours and i have fast internet. plz help
  6. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Superhero guy, have you made sure all antivirus/firewall programs are set to have DC Universe files as exceptions? Run the game as administrator and see if that makes a difference.
  7. Ryce New Player

My brother has the same issue. he hasn't been able to play since the update.

• He's uninstalled/reinstalled via steam
    • He's uninstalled and then installed outside of steam
    • He's uninstalled outside of steam and then reinsatlled in steam again
    • We've confirmed his Firewall is set correctly (and tested with it turned off)
    • We've confirmed there is no anti-malware issue/action against the DCUO files
    • He's running as an administrator
    • He's tried deleting the launchpad cache information and rerunning
    • The game (launchpad) simply wont run.

The launchad (eventually) just gives up and logs an error about a ConnectionTimeout to a URL starting with sdt-devpatch.station.sony.com. (This host replies to pings in about 80ms.)

Anyone have any ideas, its getting ridiculous.
  8. Afterburner XD New Player

hi same log in issues here guys
    Ive been stuck on logging in to server screen [stage 293311] for 2 whole days now
    Ive followed all the advice Ive seen here nothing seems to work.when I first downloaded game it ran straight away with no worrys , then just couldnt log back in @ all.also I have about half the computer skills of anyone above me so Im rather screwed im afraid ...was really looking forward to playing.
    ticket pending so hope its resolved
    peace out D
  9. greyman24 New Player

Same issue, here. It seems to happen whenever there's an update (which seems to be frequent, lately). As I've said in other threads, this is particularly onerous to me, since (with 3 kids--one of whom is a baby--and a full time plus job) I'm only able to carve out time to play once or twice a week, if I'm lucky. I haven't actually been able to play the game in a couple weeks, because whenever I try, there's some issue with actually launching.