Stuck in time…

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by TeflontheIcon, Feb 8, 2024.

1. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

Title says it all. I am real OG player and streamer of this game since Gates launch after beta and I moved on past this game a while ago after many, many returns to it. I’m n here to see if there were any plans for a new power, PVP fix or move to another DCUO title possibly next gen to “catch up” since ole boy Emmerit or whatever said they were gonna have new powers in that mag interview. But no go. From what I’m reading this game is still stuck on PS3 with UnReal DOS engine polished up. Same dlcs, time capsules and pay to win artifact/sidekick thingies. Did I miss something? Or is this what we got still? I wish Spord wouldn’t have left, then we would possibly have some hope. Is there any new info out there?

signed, Wanting to come back… but… nah.
    • Like x 1
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pretty much all correct. No new info until a new Dev update gets posted, wich will possibly be after the Next-gen client launch coming this month (or next month). ((Or the month after that if it needs to be delayed again))
    • Like x 1
  3. GrumpySnorlax Level 30

The game is stale but still active but compared to the likes of Final fantasy and ESO they get content faster and updates more frequently. There's a new team in place for dcuo so it will take these guys some time to get things all sorted out. But until then imo for me it's stale and dry.