Stuck In Metropolis

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Duiccanann, Oct 9, 2023.

1. Duiccanann New Player

This question has probably already been asked and answered before but every answer I found just didn’t seem to work.

So, I just started playing and made my first character. I wanted to explore and complete some feats before doing any missions so immediately after the tutorial, I went around Gotham and teleported to Metropolis. Now, I’m stuck in Metropolis. I can’t teleport back to Gotham since it says “Teleporters are temporarily unavailable” and when I tried with a friend who’s a high-ish level and he tried to help me teleport back to Gotham, I was still stuck in Metropolis. I can’t even phase shift to his server because it says “Unknown phasing error”.I don’t know what to do. I’m Level 4 and I’m stuck in Metropolis. Any help would be appreciated
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you have any missions in Metropolis you need to complete them. If you can teleport to the Watchtower or House of Legends from the warp menu you should be able to teleport to Gotham from there.
    • Like x 1
  3. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

(Just noticed the date of this post. :p )
  4. Eve YouTuber

It's only almost a month old thread, I've seen way older threads getting resurrected on the forums. lol
    • Like x 1