Strut Your (Cosplay) Stuff at Block Party 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Planning to join us at SOE's Block Party on Friday, July 25?? Come dressed in your favorite costume creation for a chance to participate in a costume parade and receive prizes.

Prizes will be provided on the following criteria:
    • Best Zombie Costume
    • Best High Fantasy Costume
    • Best Superhero Costume
    • Best Sci-Fi Costume
    • Best Children's Costume (12 years and under)
    • Best Fluffy Friend Costume (aka pets)
    • Best in Show
    The Block Party costume activities will begin at 2:30 p.m. To sign up to participate, visit the SOE registration table upon arrival.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

Sorry, I have to work. Have fun anyway.
  3. Baby Sister Committed Player

4. Adell New Player

Aww, I'm not in America. This would have been cool to see and join.
  5. DopeDynasty69 New Player

Sounds Cool! lol They allow pets? Never knew that
  6. BlueGlacier Well-Known Player

Yeah awesome...id rather have a game I used to love, log in when I want it too...not crash 30 percent of the time...not lag when I fly over more than 10 people assembled in the one area which has been goin on for over 2 years now and still an issue and I wont comment on the last lot of dlc...but enjoy ya party guys...lolol...don't mean to be a meanie but im bein honest and quite frankly im sick of the same issues.
  7. Pakmaan New Player

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you need a better computer to play this game then, I mean, I run a laptop and I barely ever crash or even lag. :\ Sorry if I sound rude.
  8. Adell New Player

Pakmaan has a point; I run DCUO on an old ASUS F80Q and its smooth sailing at low settings 95% of the time (the 5% rough sailing being when there are ACTUAL storms that mess up my internet connection or when someone is torrenting stuff...).
  9. ebukalaere New Player

Sheldon, leondard etc. of The big bang theory must all gome for the category:
    Best Superhero Costume

Ps: Oh and not to forget..Penny as well :>

10. BlueGlacier Well-Known Player

You aren't being rude Pak...but I reckon my 3.8ghz Quad core, 2gb R270 video card etc which I play Battlefield 4 on high can handle the graphics of DC Universe...when you overfly a pack of players the game stops an stutters...this is PVP now...and it is a widespread problem in PVP...I don't have any problems doing PVE...but I only do that when I have to...marks etc...thanks for the posts!
  11. RayRod88 New Player

I would love to go, but next year when I have the finance to do it. Is it possible to go in costume with the character that we created? Not the typical Batman, Superman or DC bad guys or side kicks that we all know and love, but the actual character we created online. I think my character is bad ***, and it has a pretty cool costume I designed from the resources of the character creation page.
  12. FreesRevenge New Player

Why can't you guys ever be in New York? I would totally show off some of my costumes if I had the chance to attend one of these things....
    • Like x 1
  13. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Well, I was going, now I'm not. Had a great costume for me and kitty too
  14. deathrog New Player

why cant there be a free dlc like green lantern
  15. RayRod88 New Player

Yea - why can't these shows ever be in NYC. Why the hell do we have to fly to the other side of the country to enjoy this !!!
  16. KidMidnight Loyal Player

well pretty much because in nyc you can dress up as anything you want at any time and its cool.
  17. DC-Doll New Player

Does the winner get Time Traveler shoulders?
  18. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Mepps never did post the video for this did he?

:(