Story Arcs I would like to see

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MariaTenebre, Sep 28, 2015.

1. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Hi guys here are some DLC stories I think they should include.
    1. Gang War, I think that there should be a DLC dealing with the proposed gang war story that was never truly finished.
    2. Something with Black Adam, Isis and Shazam. I would like to see some closure to the Black Adam and Isis story especially something where Isis truly gets resurrected.

3. An Atlantean story. I think a story dealing with the Atlanteans would be cool since we are getting water.
    • Like x 2
  2. SkullGang Devoted Player

Still waiting on some Superman content.
    • Like x 2
  3. E Clip Dedicated Player

Darkseid!
  4. Gwalir Loyal Player

I as well, though I'd actually prefer something with Joker as well.

Outside of his little video at the start of DLC4, Joker hasn't had any additional content since the game released outside of a Legends character.
  5. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Need more multiverse stories also.

Something should stuff up the Nexus and Paradox wave causing them to cripple and change colour.

New Multiverse bosses, including Superboy Prime. New Paradox creatures, new versions of Iconics.
    • Like x 1
  6. EconoKnight XIII Legion

There should be a storyline based on Prez.

As a villain, you seek to assassinate Prez. As a hero, you attempt to stop anyone trying to save Prez (because anyone who loves Prez is the *true* villain!)
  7. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

There's a lot of Batman in the game, but we still need some real Batman content... anything based around Arkham, Gotham and the rogues gallery. Battle for Earth & Origin Crisis are not traditional Batman... if anything it's Superman content with Batman in Supes' place. Sword of Azrael through Knightsend pretty much involves every bat villain at some point. No Man's Land is a huge epic chunk too. Son of the Demon is smaller, but could be interesting. DCUO occurs after those events, but I think we can borrow from them and make something similar.
  8. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

I agree about more Atlantean content, seeing as most of the popular heroes has had their day on multiple occasions, minus The Flash, can't wait for that Duo, btw. :)

Would love to see more of Aquaman and the City of Atlantis.

We're building up to this, no?
  9. E Clip Dedicated Player

I certainly hope so!
  10. ACE FREHLEY Well-Known Player

I would love to see a story arc based around the following ideas:
    Time Travel
    Involving: the Legion of Superheroes
    the All-Star Squadron
    the Justice Society
    Main Villan/s: Per Degaton, Chronos
    Rock of Eternity
    Involving: Captain Marvel
    Introducing Captain Marvel Jr. and Mary Marvel AND Tawky Tawny
    The Wizard Shazam
    Main Villain/s: Sivanna, Black Adam, Ibac, Mr. Atom
    Gotham Gangwar
    Involving: The Batfamily( Batman and all his allies)
    Main Villains: Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Two Face as the four big gang leaders, but introducing
    lesser villans as Lieutennants: Catman, Calendar Man, Killer Moth and Mad Hatter.
    Earth 3
    Involving: JLA, JSA
    Main Villans: Introducing the Crime Syndicate of America!