Steam and Mumble, anyone?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Zusheqiel, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Zusheqiel Active Player

I'm starting to feel at home here on the forums and I want to see if I can maybe make a few new friends maybe for ingame as well.
    first off I'm a hero on the USPC (also downloading the pc test server, want to check them out)... anyways...

[IMG]

You can try and reach me in game by doing /tell "RedLantern Zusheqiel" message

I also have a mumble

Label:
    what ever you want it to be
    Example: ZushIsAFck

Server address:
    zusheqiel.murmur.nfoservers.com:5280

port:

-----------------------------------
    Download
    http://www.mumble.com/mumble-download.php
    ----------------------------------------------------

My main is RedLantern Zusheqiel, at cr 104 currently, and am a big fan of most of the DC universe, except magic (thats still getting there).

I'm also a fan of Doctor Who and many other sci fi. Am also at college as a freshmen but wanting to go into programming. Anyways people from other games do get on the mumble, it was bought and paid for by me but thanks to a generous donation, it should be running on its own for like 2 years. If they are nice be nice, and if they are rude be rude.

Please post here, I want to get to know more of you.
    • Like x 1
  2. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Heya! I also play on USPC, name is Black Dawn. I do not have mumble but if you see me on, just let me know if you need help running anything, I heal. :) Welcome to the game, it is really fantastic.
    • Like x 2
  3. Zusheqiel Active Player

Cool I'll add you as a friend on there then. Are you on steam or using stand alone?
  4. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I have Steam, but I originally downloaded the game via the disc. I think my name on Steam is the same, but I do not play often and when I do, it is generally offline. If you can find me though, feel free to add me. :)

Oh, and this is a silly (and annoying) request, but if you need me to heal, please have a DPS spot open since I usually run with my husband (The Devastation). You won't be disappointed in his DPS and I know that he needs to go back and run a lot of the older content for feats and such. Heck, I need some of the older feats.
    • Like x 1
  5. Zusheqiel Active Player

Will do I gotta work on tanking anyways, I've been very good at rage dps and I'm wondering if there is a way to hybrid it.
    • Like x 1
  6. Demondead Well-Known Player

I left a message on your league page Zusheqiel
    • Like x 1
  7. Demondead Well-Known Player

and I too wouldn't mind being friends
    • Like x 1
  8. Zusheqiel Active Player

Justice League Rejects? (heh name still cracks me up) You are literally the first to show interest. Give it some time though I can get it lifted off the ground. I've done i before.