Steaks and Ombre

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black Dawn, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

So, I'm really loving the new two tone hairstyles. I think it would be amazing if we got more and/or the DEVS went back and added steak/ombre versions of current hairstyles.

Selfishly, I'm thinking specifically about the Amazon hairstyles pack (thinking it will be at least easier to get permission to alter these ones over the Bombshell styles).

I'm going to get hate for this: but I'd even be ok with these styles being put in a TC since I'm sure it's going to take much more time/effort than anyone could imagine. Of course I'd rather them be put in the MP, but I'll take what I can get for these hairstyles to be put in game.
    • Like x 4
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

...and beards (Ombre and Streak)
    • Like x 4
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yes! Would love to have a black streak in my villain’s red bob. :D
    • Like x 6
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Steak versions of hairstyles? Wouldn't that make us meatheads? :D
    • Like x 3
  5. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Swype who you forsake me? ! ?
    • Like x 1
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

If you read this post too fast, it gets pretty funny.

Also, yes, I agree on the hairstyle requests.
    • Like x 1
  7. Dene Devoted Player

YES!

I wear Young Gun (Pomp with full beard) - my hope was all styles would get streaks/ombre and I could use it still..

just had another cool idea.. having beards separate.. so you could colour them as a different colour
    • Like x 3
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Am I the only bilingual person here that thinks "Steaks and Ombre" sounds like a great name for a Mexican restaurant/bar and grill?
    • Like x 2
  9. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Speaking of ombre and streaks, obligatory to mention the costume/make up that won this DC movie an Oscar. Yeah, SSquad got one.

Pigtail or bombshell Harley hair variant.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  11. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Yes my kryptonian character has the liverpool hairstyle and I would love an ombre version of that for him
  12. Knarlydude Loyal Player

13. Dene Devoted Player

back in the day I requested seperate beards... esp for new styles we were getting with Amazon etc, at the time

14. Megzilla Developer

Glad to hear that y'all are enjoying them! I'll pitch adding some of these effects to old hairstyles though I'm partial to just getting new updated haircuts. (Could use a new bob, pixie, etc).
    • Like x 8
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

New darcy WITHOUT THE BLASTED HOLE? :p
    • Like x 1
  16. Zneeak Devoted Player

Steaks. :D
    • Like x 2
  17. DanXVII Committed Player

Yea please don’t keep us waiting another few years for more hairstyles lol would love to see them released as regularly as auras and gear pieces.

OH ALSO BEARDS. Not that you’ve forgotten ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. Megzilla Developer

*hides* lol
    The more positive noise (and data that supports popularity) that we hear about hairstyles, the better we can argue to spending time and resources on creating them. Haven't forgotten beards. ;)
    • Like x 7
  19. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Yea definitely have have my character match my real life beard haha.
  20. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Yes please! Ponytail, braid (love the warrior one), pigtails! All the styles!
    • Like x 2