Statues showing the lowest player instead of the top?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Volkenraider, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Didn't want to post on the Arkham cause I'm not sure if its happening to every league, but in our leaguebase the statue ranks seem to show players that contributed the least

Some players haven't even logged for 2 months and are in there haha,

Anyone else having the same problem?
    • Like x 2
  2. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Ye we also believe our statues are bugged and they have reset twice so far this month. Also, one member reportedly said she found a male statue in our hall!
    • Like x 3
  3. nogimmick New Player

yeah, statues are definitely broken.....again. or still---either way.

can we go ahead an assume a fix is coming "soon"? i certainly hope so.
    • Like x 2
  4. RapidRay Committed Player

I posted this morning in the Arkham Asylum section but it seems to have disappeared.

We have several statues of players who have been inactive for upwards of two months topping the stats for all kinds of PVE and PVP categories.
    One of our healers is second in power healing in PVE?
    The three members leading the way for gaining prestige....each has logged on only 1 or two times in the last month.

Definitely not working as intended.
    • Like x 1
  5. Protecktor MKV Committed Player

We have the same issue in our league. Players who haven't been on in months are leading in most categories.
  6. nogimmick New Player

can we get ANYONE with a green name to comment on this? seems to be a bit of a problem.
  7. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

And We Still Can't Pick What Members We Have Statues Up Of In OUR League Halls Without Using A Ranking System That Was Already Extremely Questionable Even When It Was Actually Working As Intended...
    • Like x 1
  8. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Statues are majorly screwed up right now.... My statue was up in some PvP ones and I stink at PvP. LOL

Would also like a handful of them to be user selectable...
    • Like x 1
  9. BibiBabka New Player

10. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Yep, this is worse than last week. See someone as 3rd for most on duty instances who hasn't played since August 9th. My character didn't make the cut even though I play as much as the 2 or 3 most active people in our league?
  11. nogimmick New Player

and still no comment from anyone with a green name......
    • Like x 2
  12. PsychoActive New Player

Same has happened to ours, but today we had a new statue bug. They all disappeared completely and displayed no one and even weirder than that was the statues that we are yet to unlock the podiums vanished completely. I had three other league members come to the LH to check it out to see if it was a bug just for me and it was the same to them. Even weirder still was when we all went into decorate mode beneath the podiums ( where they are meant to be ) was little circles for item placement just like in our bases and we couldn't put items there. It did fix itself after a few hours but it was bloody strange.
  13. pyroshade13 Committed Player

yep same problem with my league hall on usps server. i posted it in the bug section but got no response on the matter
  14. areacode8O8 Committed Player

Our statues all vanished. Well all 3 of them
  15. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Not noticed this to be honest. I have noticed new recruits being given a statue as soon as they accept the invite but apart from that, it seems to be about right.

Because I took a few weeks off last month, I have no statues this month :( The league hall doesn't look anywhere near as classy :'(

Ps. Nice playing with you the other day! I thought I recognised the name.
  16. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

That usually happens if a member of the league deleted his/her character and was also on the statues. Check your league roster for empty/deleted names and remove those from your league, and then reset the statues. You may need to select a different statuary stat line first and then go back and set it to the one you want in order to reset.

Hope that made sense and helps you clear things up. Happened to our league a couple weekends ago.
    • Like x 1
  17. Sbel Devoted Player

The statue in my league for 'most power healing done - PVE' now shows our three most active trollers, so that seems to be accurate. The one for 'most healing done - PVE' is showing one healer, one rage tank, and one earth tank, and I kinda doubt that last one. The 'most prestige' ones I'm pretty sure are wrong. Some of the pvp ones are showing three characters that I know pvp, some others are showing alts of mine that I haven't done pvp with yet.
  18. BibiBabka New Player

My league hall is showing statues for players who haven't logged in since August. I know that some of the dual requirement statues can cause odd players to show up sometimes, but there is no way someone who hasn't logged on in nearly two months should be showing up on any statue. ever.

There are multiple threads on this but the only acknowledgement from the devs was "I'll take this to the team" about a week ago. Can we get an update on whether these are being fixed? People in my league have worked hard to earn their spots on the pedestal and seeing players that are clearly not supposed to be there can be very discouraging.
    • Like x 2
  19. X-zero Loyal Player

The first mistake of the month was bad with only a few people on all of them was bad but at least those people where playing last month. This version is a lot worse because it seems to be a combination of people active on the statues release date and inactives. Hopefully this is fix before October is completely gone so the people who were active in September get their time to shine.
    • Like x 2
  20. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

Working as intended. . . Welcome to 2014 where the least productive reap the rewards, hold on tight becuase it's all down from here.
    • Like x 1