Stats Revamp: Tier Three Content

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Quixotic, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. light FX Steadfast Player

I was also on test tonight and had this exact same experience. Was playing quantum pftt and even switched to hybrid and basically got destroyed in FoS3. Also went into khandaq and experienced the same thing. Whenever i had to fight 3 or more adds i was killed very quickly. I was 201cr btw. I know thats t2 and this is a t3 thread but it seems redundant to post the exact same paragraph again. Clearly adjusting is needed. I also cannot imagine what running this at cr53-60 would be like.
    • Like x 2
  2. Harlequin Devoted Player

Cr166, nothing equipped that you can't get in the CR166 box, playing as PffT Ice. Got wrecked in FOS3 as soon as Reflection dropped.

Game froze when I alt-tabbed to press play on Pandora and had to restart my PC before I got to any other raids to check them.
    • Like x 1
  3. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

These plus light's posts. I also went to try out my quantum hybrid toon. When i tried the T4 prime battleground I didn't really have too many issues with it. I didn't consider trying FoS 2 and when i tried doing FoS 3 i was overwhelemed. I guess if I maybe have a partner it'll work out better.

I like the idea of a stat curve but this seems kind of extreme. I don't even understand how a T3 raid can be harder than a T4 one. I just think that FoS should be tuned down. I'm trying to imagine how this would look for a bunch CR 50s. I like challenging raids but for a raid that isn't elite this just looks like a little much. If I can try to find a T3 group this evening I'll try and run it at the appropriate CR.
    • Like x 2
  4. Harlequin Devoted Player

To be more precise, I had no issue with how much damage I was dealing out. The issue is that the trash hits way too hard.
    • Like x 2
  5. Xibo Loyal Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: FOS 3
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 103
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Kryptonian Medic/Kryptonian Sniper/Kryptonian Infantry
    • Details: In the fight with these adds i get died.
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 112
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Kryptonian Medic/Kryptonian Sniper/Kryptonian Infantry
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 130
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 153
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 164
  6. Xibo Loyal Player

I had forgot to mention my stats....

60 sp on crits
    153 sp on precision
    Hybrid playstyle
    Earth DPS
  7. Harlequin Devoted Player

FOS 3
    CR 166 Ice 17.5k Power, 9.8k Might
    Might/Power VIII in reds, Health/Power VIII in blues, Power VIII in yellows
    197 SP (Superpowered, max Crit Chance/Damage, 135 Might/Power)
    Absorption Adapter, Core Strength, etc
    Orbital, Supply Drop, Sidekick and standard DPS trinket
    PffT (Impaling Ice, Snowball, Wintry Tempest, Arctic Gust, Reflection, Blizzard)

Completed it this time. Mobs do enough damage to be dangerous, especially if you don't clear them out and get overrun. I had to use every tool in my kit and I enjoyed it quite a bit.
    • Like x 1
  8. DCUO Addict Committed Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: Shady Nightclub
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 55
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: entire instance
    • Details: No loot. I was not loot locked, and neither was my partner, but neither of us received loot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.