Stats Clamping Retrospectively

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Yvtq8k3n The 7, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

I would like to express my opinion regarding what I think it's missing, the good, the bad, future changes I would like to see.

Before most, I loved the clamp. I been asking for this change for years and Im quite happy to see the instances popping and people farming source marks. I don't think people should be entitled to one shot content, refuse to follow mechanics or refuse to work together in a group.

The removal of loot lock has my upvote, specially if we take in consideration the amount of Grind a player as to do to catch up, However, I think bounties missions should have received some kind of change either a reduction of replay cost or a diminish of source marks received(4 source marks would be my suggestion).

Spammable Raids, a.k.a FOS3, I'm against the changes that were made. Everyone knew FOS3 would be the most spammable raid on test because of its reward/time/difficulty ratio. In my eyes people trying to catch up used this to get 10 marks for 4 min. This change was a big blow for thoose players that were the main target of this update. I think alerts/raid rewards should be revised and provide a better source marks ratio based on Difficulty and Time.

Styles and Pets were a great addition, but they get old really fast. I would like to compare the new styles as Captain Cold Helmet or Robin belt, as time goes on they become worthless. It's sad, but true the only way to make them matter is by forcing a feat on them:(

Lack of Initiative, If I'm running old content Im running for the source marks. I think there should be more incentive then running just for running. In my opinion, there should have been a individual system that would promote a raid and after completion would grant double (normal) or triple (elite) source marks and promote another.

Omnibus, granting rewards is nice. I could debate if I agree or not with the rewards, but I hate this system. Queing random always sucks specially with onimbus. The system previously suggested is what Onimbus should had been. The random solo quest makes no sense.

Source marks, source marks everywhere. Everything costs source marks. 100 source mark to buy a style takes about 25 mins before now by spamming Fos it takes 80 mins. Now add the fact that there are more then 200 individual styles to obtain. That's at least 66 days of Never sleeping spam of FOS3 now add artifacts, allies, the new shiny random stuff and you realize you have no life.

Your thoughts?
  2. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I don't understand this post, you got what you wanted, a stat clamp, removal of loot locks, and removal of CR relevancy but still unhappy? Save the Universe is a transitional dlc as we all know. Perhaps the next dlc will tie up the loose ends that are adversely impacting your game play enjoyment. I'm sure at this point in time only maintenance to squash bugs or make tweaks is going to occur as resources and people are being deployed to get the Halloween Event up and running smoothly as well as development on the November dlc.
    • Like x 2
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Retrospectively? It’s not even been three weeks! :p
    • Like x 2