Stat Revamp

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mahlania, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

My money is on the "messing things up". The current state of the revamp is a secure indicator for that. It is totally a step on the right direction again IMO, but it's rushed, incomplete, dumbing the game down further - at least for the sake of individualism and fun this time - and created some new issues, like all of DCUO's major updates did. Plus: they cannot get the graphics to an up-to-date standard, and that is sadly a killer factor with that brainless bunch of kids who call themselves gamers nowadays.
    • Like x 1
  2. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

While I agree on the rest, this part I'm not so sure after a month playing ddo, those graphics are old as internet lol, but game is still decent and it has a pretty good playerbase. Then again, im a firm believer of the gameplay first religion. :D
  3. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Which makes you.... old ;) Look at how many games with terrible, or at least worse game play than previous games from the same franchise, get top ratings nowadays while the only thing they actually are better are graphics/optics. I don't like that any more than you, but it's sadly the way games are heading. Waiting for Gran Turismo Sport to prove me wrong....
    • Like x 1