Stat Revamp Difficulty

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PSYL0CKE X8, Mar 24, 2017.

1. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

A maybe what to come after release of Stat Revamp. First Video is on Live server where i solo Dr. Light 2nd Video is me attempting the same thing on Test server testing out Stat Revamp. No sound on 2nd video

• Like x 1
  2. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

That´s because CR differential has been removed on the Revamp.
  3. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Due to how the removal CR differential (which is ironic when it comes down to it) that means now you probably go back to expecting not to solo things until your two tiers above the content of what you're trying to solo.

That still means T5 and below will be soloable for use, probably parts of T6. Although you're right the fight you showcased is not in that window.
  4. Tahaalizzy2000 Well-Known Player

I like it more now. Personally, I enjoyed the open world bosses but after a point it became really easy and boring to beat them alone, now they are challenging and require a group and team work. I am really happy to see the road that stat revamp is going in.
    • Like x 1
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Oh for crying out loud Mepps said lower tier content hasn't been adjusted yet. Put down the propaganda and please stop promoting doom and glooming. After ALL content receives a balance pass, and it's still this difficult, THEN we can freak out.
    • Like x 7
  6. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Thanks for the post, OP. This is just another example of one of the many ways this ill conceived revamp is looking to be a player unfriendly disaster. Not looking forward to the mass exodus that'll happen after this goes live :(
  7. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

I did say
    I actually think this MIGHT be a good thing IF!!!!!!! this turns out to be SOME of the finally product (because as it stands not all of testing content is at this level). It gives all of us a challenge even with older content and promotes more teamwork.
    As far as lower Tier being not being adjusted yet i would hope and think it has, so we can properly test and give good feedback plus we are also testing all Tiers and leveling to 30. Avair did say "Adjust NPC stats - check!" but not yet at its finally product hence the MAYBE! just sharing , No doom and gloom Just A Outlook! And if this the finally product which i'm fine with then NO we don't FREAKOUT! WE ALL GET STRONGER and work together come back burn this out!
    • Like x 1
  8. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

If I can't solo the vault after revamp...I'm outta here.
    • Like x 2
  9. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Players should not sweat over this revamp. Bounties are actually meant mostly to be done in a group anyway. And all content are meant for a possible completion. This Should actually make all players excited and happy that the game is getting a step in the right direction. Now more players can rest assure to MAYBE having more of a role in defeating some content. This mission was meant to be Done in a group anyway as it should NOT be to easily beatable but CAN be beatable.
    DO NOT FEAR THE REVAMP!! IT ALL CAN BE BEATABLE, AND WE ALL CAN GET STRONGER FROM IT!!
    • Like x 1
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

To be honest I wouldn't mind it either. I prefer it so new people can actually learn the game without everything being one shotted for them, but I think we both know very well this won't boil over well with the rest of the community at all lol.
    • Like x 1
  11. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

There is still stuff that is messed up from GU47. :eek: FOS :confused: I don't expect it to be perfect but I do expect this time to be A LOT better than last because Avair is a spreadsheet nerd (which I think is awesome by the way).:p His calculations have been on point for the most part. I know the timing on the cools downs came from somewhere else. So we cannot really point the finger there.

I do not think the revamp will be very bad at all.
    If they will stop trying to reinvent the wheel within every power I think the revamp will be great.
  12. Gimpy Loyal Player

:eek:

Balancing?

AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!?????????

o_O

There goes the next 2 years and history repeating itself.:oops:
  13. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Good? Please. When you're as far above the bounty as you were in the video, that bounty absolutely should become extremely easy to solo. That's just what most players expect to happen. Unless they adjust lower tiers more to make things soloable like they're suppose to be by higher tier players, make no mistake, it'll be the biggest exodus from the game to date. Most players simply don't expect for lower tiers to remain a challenge like that. Hopefully, they'll go back and do some more adjustments to NPC stats. Otherwise, it's simply yet another nail in this game's coffin as the devs prove once more how out of touch they are with most players who actually play.
  14. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

is what is if its a fluk then hope they fix it , if not then i will compensate for it and try and raise to the challenge