Stat clamp explained

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by plumcrazy, Apr 26, 2024.

1. plumcrazy Well-Known Player

So just returning after about 5 or so years this stat clamp is new to me I do not recall it being around last time. I figured they added it as a reason for older content to be ran which helps newer players as well as older seeing how it drops relevant gear or whatever. The thing I don't understand is say I go into the og central city at a Cr of 417 or whatever Iam now obviously my Cr is dropped to whatever the Cr was relevant to CC at the time but I'm still being buffed? I thought the point was to bring you back down to the level of the content?
  2. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

The only thing buffed if you are a higher level than the content itself is most likely crit chance and magnitude. Stats wont be buffed unless you are lacking in a certain area. You will ALWAYS be buffed with crit chance and magnitude.
    • Like x 1
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I think power regen is buffed in all open worlds. I could be wrong about that though.
  4. ItsMeAgain Well-Known Player

The stat clamp is bs and should of never put in place. Even if so, it should be optional if you wanna run clamped or not.
    • Like x 2
  5. plumcrazy Well-Known Player

Ok was just wandering why I was buffed in such a low area...it's been awhile still catching up on stuff