Star Trek: Picard

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Ankh_Legacy, May 24, 2019.

1. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

• Like x 3
  2. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Does anyone actually have CBS All-Access? My pockets are already empty with Netflix, Amazon Prime, and HBO Now
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Can't even view the trailer :(
  4. Azreaus Committed Player

Just hoping that it'll not suck @** like ST: D (tho seeing as how Kurtzman is still in charge it probably will :mad: )
  5. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

This is looking good.

6. recoil2 Dedicated Player

personally i subscribe to the fan theory that jean luc picard is just professor Xavier who somehow managed to outlive everybody and lost his memory at some point living long enough to see earth accept and utilize space faring technology and who now lives out his childhood dream of joining the space program aboard the enterprise.
    [IMG]
  7. Azreaus Committed Player

It's looking better than I expected, will watch the first 2 or 3 eps to judge but I'm still doubtful about the quality considering it's from the same folks who did STD.
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I hear Data has gotten an upgrade. But why did they put the extra chips in his cheeks? :D
    • Like x 1
  9. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

I am actually tempted to get CBS All Access.

10. Controller Devoted Player

Looking forward to this...love Picard, Kirk, Janeway, Sisko...all of them.
  11. Azreaus Committed Player

I'm not getting my hopes up for ST-P after seeing what Chabon (think that's how it's spelled) did with the 'Short Trek' he wrote o_O

Also is the guy with the sword a Vulcan, Romulan or just a friggin Elf? (an Elf is Star Trek??? o_O )
    • Like x 1
  12. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I am a big fan of Star Trek. I am so looking forward to this