Star Sapphire Male Contest part 2

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MariaTenebre, Aug 25, 2016.

1. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Hi guys now that the new Lantern Emblems have been released and the devs smartly this time made the Star Sapphire emblem gender neutral I thought I would do another thread show casing the Star Sapphire males made by players showcasing the new emblem if you have it. I can't wait to see what you all have devs. Take notice give us iconic Star Sapphire male gear.
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

3. stärnbock Devoted Player

4. stärnbock Devoted Player

its a pitty that the emblem looks oval on slim males and looks odd on this chest anyways...
    so: no emblem for me, but the shoulders got the violett star, so... i hope this counts as well ^^
  5. megamanzero Loyal Player

i use the streak slimline and tertiary slimline
  6. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Looks really nice I think you did a great job. Also I can't really see the emblem is it the one on your shoulders?
    • Like x 2
  7. stärnbock Devoted Player

yes, it glows to bright to be seen. also: the emblem looks oval on slim bodies and odd on this chest,
    so i couldnt use it without the emblem looking strange... but the shoulders got a bright saphire star ^^
  8. stärnbock Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Thanks for the information Stambock and either way your char looks great.
    • Like x 1
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  11. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Light FX your's looks really great too. Tell me what color is that Aura you used?
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's pink.
  13. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Ok thanks.
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

Just regular pink aura. I posted it in the costume thread too with the pic from google. Was going for that iconic pic from the comics of john stewart as a star sapphire.
  15. VV Dedicated Player

<3
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Wow VaibhavV I really like yours. It looks very original and with a cool design I love his hat with the hearts as well.
  17. Solarverse Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. light FX Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    Oan SM exo shirt+emblem
    Iron custom oan SM pants
    noble warrior head
    amazon braided hair
    heart of the predator backpiece
    slim pink aura
    and emissive pink eyes
    wanted to add energy armor belt but forgot :(
    I know its a female but thought id post it anyways :p
    • Like x 5
  19. VV Dedicated Player

:>
  20. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Very nice Solarverse I really like it would you mind telling me the recipe you used?