Stabilizer Breakdown Guide for Resurgence Capsules.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Jacob Dragonhunter, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

with the previous set of Resurgence Capsules that came out(the ones that featured the powerset materials), I did a large undertaking. I wanted to see how many resurgence capsules everyone could open for free without paying, and also breakdown how they can do it.

A bit of notes before you go over and read this guide/breakdown:
    1. This guide automatically assumes you are starting out with zero stabilizers & zero stabilizer fragments. It also assumes you will run the stabilizer event every day while these things are dropping in the game.
    2. This guide automatically assumes you will have a capsule on the last day to get an additional two weeks to farm extra stabilizers. (The event will last from today, the 20th, to March 19th which is 28 days; but if you add the 14 days from the last capsule you get. You get around 41-42 days to farm enough stabilizers in total)
    3. Any additional stabilizer fragments you have that's over 15 are carried over and accounted for in the guide. Likewise, all level of memberships(F2P, Premium, and Legendary) are accounted for in this guide.
    With that said, I'll post the link below to the guide, enjoy & happy hunting. :)
    https://www.dcuosourcewall.com/guides/stabilizerbreakdown
    • Like x 4
  2. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

very nice bud Im sure that will help many ppl.