Test Discussion St Patricks Day Rewards Feedback

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Ranmaru, Feb 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranmaru Developer

Top O' The Mornin' To Ya, we have another fantastic St Patrick's Day coming and with it all new 2021 St Patrick's Day Rewards.

This thread is for feedback for the new St Patrick's Day rewards. We will be checking back and fixing bugs as often as possible. Thank you for your help, and stay safe!
    • Like x 3
  2. Eve YouTuber

Funny to read this thread and listen to Jacksepticeye :D anyway, I reported this on my own thread but will post here:

First,
    Base item "Stacked Stone Wall" is unplaceable on the floor. I tried different positions and locations and It's impossible to place.

Second, St. Patrick feats has the Valentines event images:
    [IMG]

Another bug, the lucky chroma has no images so it looks like you open the box and receive nothing:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. Ranmaru Developer

This should already be fixed, but my bugfix missed the build sorry about that.
    As for the stacked stone wall I was able to place it in my Atlantean base without issue but I'll investigate.
    • Like x 2
  4. Kestral Committed Player

Here is a minor bug the Vendor has the name for 2021 and 2020 items mixed up:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The other issue could be considered a bug or artistic licence. The Miniature Rainbow accessory is too high up to be previewed at the vendor. That might be different if you have a short character I suspect but for mid to tall it's above the viewable area. When I put it on my character it took me awhile to notice I was even wearing an accessory because of how faint the coloring is. In Metropolis it's near invisible. I had to find a black wall in my base to see what it looked like. Not sure if it's possible to easily fix the preview or the brightness/opacity of the accessory it's worth asking.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

I agree about the rainbow accessory; barely visible in most environments.

Say, here's an idea for Spring Style: bunny ears & cotton tail (and maybe feet or nose for face) since there's no Easter event.
  6. Miss Adora Loyal Player

was lucky boxer, bowler hat finally added to the vendor this year?
  7. whitemouthgag New Player

I couldn't see the rainbow accessory in the preview screen when I was at the vendor. I also agree with others, the rainbow is a bit too faded and it's also kind of off center from the head and a little too high. That's my opinion.
  8. Kestral Committed Player

The off centered part is corrected when your character is in flight (not sure what happens with other movement modes). But in flight it gets closer to your head and is centered.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.