Test Discussion St. Patrick's Day Event

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by spord, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AgentX44 Committed Player

clover aura
  2. Ekart Committed Player

It always was like this. 3 marks for the pot destroying and 2 marks for the exploration mission.
  3. Aerith Rose Committed Player

There are three outdoor events.

1) is to gather coins
    2) is to explore metropolis
    3) is to do the race, no marks though
  4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Hugely disappointed that there still hasn't been an Event instance added for the sixth year.
  5. Here2Help Devoted Player

Shamrock as well, a lot like the heart aura but with little clovers instead :)
  6. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I was hoping the rainbow aura would be similar to an exobit node vs. what we got.

The clover will be good for my primary toon since I focus on buying all green auras.
  7. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

you want a stat clamped instance that low levels can't complete and potentially add headaches to the playerbase that just want to get their marks for base items? :rolleyes:
  8. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I have never had any problems with the seasonal, so yes. I don't think they shouldn't add new content just because a few players can't beat it.
  9. Harlequin Devoted Player

Yes, I do.
  10. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i got that, but i am just saying it wouldn't hurt to give marks for the race.
  11. tinoman Dedicated Player

I thought the event was the fight with swamp thing? No?
  12. spord Developer

We working on a fix for this.
    • Like x 1
  13. spord Developer

Thanks for the heads up. We are working on a fix for this as well.
  14. AgentX44 Committed Player

That's for spring seasonal.
  15. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

Those poor level 10s :rolleyes:
  16. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i am curious when can we expect to hit live, don't anyone yell at me i am just wondering.
    • Like x 1
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

GU58 has been removed from test temporarily while we wrap up 57.
  18. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Wrong that's the Spring Event there bud.

St.Patricks day is the daily event were you get coins and stuff for your clovers.

On a Sidenote: Ugh, I'm gonna hate all of the level 10's and no tanks when it comes to the spring event.
    Half of the time, I'll be seeing nothing but 1 damage to swamp thing because those guys don't focus on objectives.
  19. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

any news if we are done testing this or what? o_O
  20. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

We're waiting for word on when the Bombs are fixed (they aren't dropping) and Spord said he was looking into making the Mxy intro speech skippable.

Other than that, there's nothing else to report. Everything seems to be working fine.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.