St Patricks Day Event Races Feats? GONE?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Volkenraider, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Im writing this on behalf of a leaguemate and friend,

Does switching movement modes not grant the extra feat points anymore? A friend switched movement modes and they were not available.. Will a hotfix be put in place or is it just gone?

Feel kinda bad for players who waited and can't get them

Thanks
    • Like x 3
  2. I LikeSmallForks New Player

I didn't think there were ever extra feats for different MM's.
  3. Crackin New Player

Did the person log out and back in? They typically keep all but 1 feat accessible to everyone. U know the hack feat
    • Like x 1
  4. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Yeah if you switched movement modes you would get 10 points for the new race and 25 for completing the seasonal

Nah not the hack feat, this is specific to this seasonal
    • Like x 1
  5. Crackin New Player

Yes I know. They do not eliminate previously accessible feats. The hack feat is the only one the whole community does not have access 2.
  6. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Well its not available to my mate, hence the thread
  7. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

You have to log out and back in to get the last feat with each movement mode when you switch movements ...
  8. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Did he re-log ? That's what Crackin was asking.
    • Like x 1
  9. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Yeh he did, maybe after shutdown its sorts itself out dunno
  10. not_again Dedicated Player

Is the pot of gold feat supposed to unlock with the movement switch? If so I didn't get it
  11. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Maybe they fixed it, it always seemed like a weird exploit / glitch to me anyways. The movement feats I can understand, but to get the 'over-arching' feat 3 times seemed fishy to me for years.
  12. StealthBlue Loyal Player

The thing is, the overall feat includes the race feat, and there is a variant of the race feat for each movement mode. I believe the title of the race feat has the movement mode in it, so that condition for the overall feat changes depending on the movement mode.

If they did unify the overall feats, its not the best decision. That would be another 50 feat points that people could no longer get.
  13. evil keebler elf Well-Known Player

Just go rerun the race. it should be in your journal. I was flight for it last year and im speedster now. ran it about an hour ago and got 35 feat points. Pot of Gold and Over the rainbow feats
  14. SgtRevhardd Active Player

It's there. I got them 2 hrs ago.
    • Like x 1
  15. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Just to clear something up with these feats, switching movement modes should make both feats appear in your feat list as something you can do. However, you would still have to complete them. For example, you would not be granted the feat for the flight race after switching to flight if you already had the feat for the speedster version.

Same goes for the overall feat. One thing to keep in mind about this one though, is that the new overall feat didn't exist in your feat list until you switched movement modes. So if you've completed the other requirements for the overall feat before switching movement modes, you will only ever get credit for the race feat towards the new movement mode's version of the overall feat (without buying the overall feat from a character in that movement mode). However, if you have not completed any of the original feats past the race feat, all versions of the overall feat should update when you complete one of the other original feats.

To help anyone who wants the overall feat if they've switched movement modes after completing some or all of the feats that are required for it, here is a quick guide.
    • with all race original St Patrick's Day feats complete, create or switch to an Alt with the movement mode you want the feat in.
    • buy the original feats (listed in the overall feat) on the Alt
    • run the race on the Alt (if you haven't already switched your Main and done it).
    • The overall feat will be granted to the Alt after either buying the last feat, or running the race
    • switch back to your Main and buy the overall feat
    If you are switching movement modes for SP, don't forget about the race feats and the 10pt feats for reaching level 30 as a specific movement mode (this would need to be purchased).
  16. HersheyKiss New Player

Well i switched my healer to acro bout 4 months ago and got the race feat 2day and the pot o'gold feat again 2day as well. I had already done it as SS and then again 2day as acro.
  17. HazeTA New Player

There does seem to be a few problems with this. I'm also on EUPS like the OP, not sure that makes a difference but I know a few having the same problem when switching before the event went live with not being able to purchase the feats.

I went Flight then Acro on an alt in December and it let me unlock the race feat when I went flight, which automatically unlocked the Pot of Gold feat but when I went Acro and unlocked the race feat, the PoT of Gold feat didn't unlock so I had to unlock it with replays. I relogged after the change both times.

Same thing happened on another alt last week (impatient) but in reverse. Went Acro then Flight and PoT of Gold didn't automatically unlock when I finished up as Flight, just as it did on my other alt when I finished up as Acro and I had to get the last PoT of Gold with replays again. And that's actually happening to people who are physically running the race, you say? :confused:

When I did it last week, a friend went Acro and it didn't give him the option to unlock either with replays at all, even though, like me, he had done the event before in other movements. Strange.
  18. Benn 10 Committed Player

Can someone confirm or deny that the 25 point feat from switching is gone?
  19. Will Power Loyal Player

If someone else don't confirm with Video footage I will on Wednesday since I got a crappy paycheck with out my pay from furneral leave I'll donate money to buy 3 movement respect tokens.
  20. Benn 10 Committed Player

**Update** I tested it with Acrobat and mine worked just fine.