St. Patrick Event Rewards Showcase 2023

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Eve YouTuber

Enjoy. I think I like the Aura the most, and the base items are cool! Yeah It's not a big batch of items and only two feats.
    • Like x 17
  2. Rejchadar Inquisitor

The aura is great, but to be honest, I like everything, and the hat with a beard, and the jacket, and of course the base items....I think many would like to get these base items earlier...before the end of the celebration of the holiday of base builders, which was arranged for us by the magnificent Achikah;)
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve YouTuber

All hail the mighty and talented Achi!
    • Like x 3
  4. WonderEU Level 30

The base items are cool, I’m not that impressed by the styles, leprechaun jacket is a reworked magician and the bearded hat would look silly on me.

My main question is a new time cap has been announced for tomorrow yet there is no info at all and yet an event rewards that won’t be available for several weeks away has been put out there. I get the devs want to showcase it but with the timings given the cap will be out and everyone online will know what’s in it before the showcase.
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

There is a downtime tomorrow, the stream is happening during that downtime. So nobody will know until they showcase the capsule.
    • Like x 1
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Absolutely loving the base items.
    • Like x 3
  7. WonderEU Level 30

I get that but remember when we had streams or info several days before the launch of something. I miss that, yes the dev team are strained but there is no time to build players excitement in this way. It’s almost like “here’s some info now give us your money” like it’s just become business practice to not tell us what’s going on but expect us to keep handing over fistfuls of cash
    • Like x 1
  8. Skoll Well-Known Player

This is crazy early right?
  9. Eve YouTuber

Yeah, I'm pretty shocked myself.
  10. Jcal Dedicated Player

Whoa! What's this doing up so early? lol V-Day hasn't even launched yet and it's already booted out of the test server. Anyway... WOW @ the base items!

Want now; can't have now. :(
    • Like x 1
  11. Skoll Well-Known Player

Well either way, the base items are great. Can never go wrong with more nature and water base items.

But once again, I am asking for League Hall sized base items!
    • Like x 4
  12. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Maybe I could use some of the creek stuff in the background of my cemetery set
    • Like x 2
  13. Eve YouTuber

I'm betting in this rate we will see the new episode on test soon too. :D
    • Like x 2
  14. Achikah All About That Base

Oooo, the rivers are very nice! I'm sure a lot of vernal/nature decorators will be super stoked!
    I do wish there was more variety to the drop, but what is not only very useful but really well crafted to, especially the more vertical pieces.

I know it is a bit of a reskin, but I do love the Leprechaun vest quite a bit too, and anytime us ladies have a facial hair option I'm always a fan XD Very cool! And thanks, as always, for the prompt video, Zoe!
    • Like x 2
  15. Irvynnge Loyal Player

well, I'm looking forward to playing around with those base items in my nature villain's hideout. not too fussed about the rest of it, but the base items are very cool. as Skoll sez, we need some of this stuff jacked up for League Halls. mind you, I'm still waiting on the vehicles from Doomed Washington. . .

once again, cheers, Zoe, mate!
    • Like x 3
  16. Achikah All About That Base

[IMG]

I just read both of these (still in a zombie fog state after so much streaming, haha!) You guys are too kind.
    • Like x 2
  17. Random Mind Dedicated Player

When I saw the chest item, I thought for sure it was going to be a Circus theme. I like the base items, the aura is okay, and while I like the hat, I wish the hat and beard were separate.

Thanks for the video Zoe.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Eve YouTuber

I'm seeing it now lmao, I would love to see more Circus related base items. I'm thinking Homecoming event could have those. And same, I wrote it in the feedback thread myself
  19. FoolsFire Devoted Player

*While wearing the stilts accessory I can't get into my Lair!"
    • Like x 2
  20. Eve YouTuber

LOL!
    • Like x 2