Test Discussion Springtime 2024: Vendor Items

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Cardboard, Apr 30, 2024.

1. Cardboard Developer

What's up players!

This is the forum thread for reporting feedback and bugs on the new vendor items and their associated feats.

Enjoy new rewards from the Giving or Misgiving Tree in the House of Legends, including new base items, styles, and materials!

Along with these new rewards are new feats for acquiring them!

New Feats:
    - Multicolor Monarch
    - Earn Your Wings
    - Ancient Land

Thank you so much for your feedback!
  2. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Everything feats wise seems to work fine!

- My Grip is the pricing for the seasonal base items, should remain at 6 per item. (Other than the pet)
    - THANK YOU FOR THE ELF EARS, I personally want to thank Glitter for that one
    - Just to get both material and chroma is about 100 marks, hence my request to reduce the pricing for base items aswell as you need many of those.
    - Styles pricing is fair
    - The Mushroom pet pricing is okay for a pet on first year release, so it should be cheaper next year.
    • Like x 2
  3. sebasruiz New Player

Finally some Spring time styles
  4. kallader Committed Player

The test server status was Down for last 18h then status of server pass to Locked 1h ago..
    • Like x 1
  5. DcHarleyQ New Player

Please make the new styles tradable.
  6. Aren Sul Committed Player

Haven't been able to get in to test to try out the seasonal. The last couple of days it was down. Now, when I start the Launchpad I get:

Cannot Load LaunchPad

Because:
    Version: PC Test
    • ERROR 106: Your account is not authorized to access the game at this time.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  8. kallader Committed Player

I have a bug Mushroom pet are entering inside wall I have put a lot in a cluster near my wall in the Dive base 2 of the Mushroom fall through the wall when push each other and was not able to remove them other than pick up all decoration ,
  9. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Kallader making my dreams coming true with this LOL I wanted to fill a whole base with those mushrooms!!:D
  10. kallader Committed Player

Here 100 Mushroom pet :cool:

• Like x 2
  11. Stardazer Committed Player

Please make the fairy wings animated so they flap! Odd to have wings that are stuck straight.
    • Like x 3
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

hear hear! :D
    • Like x 2
  13. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

I'm making a Planet Todd base....
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Unknown1 Active Player

When is this coming got to get mushrooms for the league hall.