Test Discussion Springtime 2022: Vendor Items

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Cardboard, Apr 22, 2022.

1. CityboyInk New Player

When I saw the flys, the first thing I thought was that it would look funny with a green/yellow aura. It would look like they are following you because of your musk.
  2. DarkAya Dedicated Player

I've had a break from DCUO but I'm pleasantly surprised to see those ear styles after years of asking to have such addition for the Springtime event, nice! :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Since there are a couple of weeks left until the end of spring and the event has been postponed, the question arises, how will this "problem" be solved? Will the event be extended for part of June? Reduced prices? Increased reward?
    I hope that the event will be extended, since the increased reward or reduced prices do not solve all the minuses....
    Reduced duration means:
    Less prestige for the event, less drop of old collections, less drop of bi (and other things) to vault, less collection and bi on the broker, more chance to miss the event due to real life, increased load on the event time (the less time the more important will not miss a single day and also because of overlapping events (after this, I want to take a break and not play for several weeks at all ....)...
    • Like x 1